Central Apartment Linlithgow
Apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Kingsfield, Scotland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £610 per week
Central Apartment Linlithgow is a stylish & comfortable property located in the heart of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, a 15 minute drive from Edinburgh Airport.
Enjoy a wonderful stay in this private beautifully presented town centre apartment located in the centre of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow; a charming, historic town. Great location with private parking and only a 15 minute drive from Edinburgh airport! Close to restaurants, shops, pubs, bars, palace, loch, canal and public transport (only a few minutes walk to the train station). A great base for exploring Linlithgow and surrounding areas including Edinburgh and Glasgow.
It is a popular private apartment offering a quiet haven in the town centre.
Newly refurbished, the apartment is located on the top floor of a charming two storey sandstone building and provides a comfortable stay for up to 4 people; it offers open plan living in the lounge, kitchen and dining room. It has everything you need including a fully equipped modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower, bedroom with comfortable double bed, crisp linen & and a double sofa bed in the light & airy lounge.
A welcome pack and luxurious Scottish bathroom products are provided. It is a welcoming home from home allowing guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Explore the enchanting Linlithgow Palace, birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots and the magnificent architecture of the town that is steeped in history.
Experience the charismatic, vibrant High Street offering a delightful choice of restaurants, coffee shops, bars and retail outlets, many of which are independent.
There are many activities on offer such as golf, fishing, walking, water sports, a museum and history tours to keep you occupied.
An ideal choice for couples and small families, ideally located for visiting the main attractions Scotland has to offer in Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow and beyond with excellent transport links.
Linlithgow train station is only a few minutes walk away and allows you to travel to the heart of Edinburgh in under 20 minutes!
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 27 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 November - 26 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December - 29 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January - 5 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 January - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 29 November 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 December - 26 December 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December - 29 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December 2022 - 3 January 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January - 5 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 26 December 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 December - 29 December 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 December 2023 - 3 January 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 January - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 5% off if the booking is made 3 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 July - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in lounge
WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking
Private Owner From Linlithgow, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2019
Last logged in: 9 days ago
Number of properties: 1