8652 Wellington Loop
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Lindfields, Florida
Booking cost: £0.00
From £354 per week
Spacious and luxurious villa overlooking a lake and conservation area in Lindfields, Kissimmee. Fully screened private pool. Close to Disney attractions, restaurants and shops.
This spacious luxury villa is located in Lindfields, just 10 minutes drive from the Disney attractions. The villa itself overlooks a beautiful lake and conservation area and the private, fully screened pool attracts the sun throughout the day. A Publix supermarket is located nearby for those all important groceries and numerous shops and restaurants are just minutes away on Highway 192. Several golf courses can be found within a 5 mile radius.
This lovely air-conditioned villa is very homely and has everything you need to make your stay in Orlando as comfortable as possible.
· Master bedroom suite with large double bed, ceiling fan and remote TV with patio doors onto the pool. Ensuite bathroom with two washbasins, cute corner bath tub, large walk in shower and toilet. Large closet, extra cupboards and dressing table and storage.
· 2 further bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, all with large closets and ceiling fans.
· Second bathroom with toilet, bath with shower and washbasin.
· Spacious open plan dining, kitchen and living area with cable tv, video and dvd player. Patio doors from living area to the pool area.
· Full kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer ice maker and all the cookware, crockery, glasses and utensils you will need
· Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
· Telephone with free calls within USA and to landlines in UK and Ireland.
· Double garage
Relax by the Pool
Outside is the inviting pool elevated on the lakeside with beautiful views of the conservation area opposite. The pool is fully screened to keep out unwanted bugs and is well furnished with table, chairs and recliners so you can relax and soak up the rays. There is a covered lanai to provide some welcome relief should the sun become too strong or you just want to relax in the shade. Additional pool heating is available should you require
55 verified reviews
51 out of 55 people recommend staying here
The master bedroom has Queen bed, Queen, seriously. Master bathroom is huge, but toilet compartment is a size of an airplane restroom. So I only can recommend this property to hobbits and other halflings. And pool was ice-cold despite me paying $134 for heating.
Villa was perfect for our family and very easy to get to, even without SatNav.
The kithen is well equiped with everything you need to cook.
Fantasic layout so it's easy to keep an eye on the kids and most importantly there's an alarm on patio door to alert you if child tries to open.
Communication with Leo was so easy and the rental company he uses are so easy to deal with also.
I would highly recommed this accommodation for value and location (very near Target and Walmart).
Thanks again Leo for allowing us to use your beautiful home.
We arrived at the property to find it had not been cleaned ,and lots of issues ,beds not made, towels wet, a door off in the wardrobe leading to the master bedroom, television not receiving channels pool not ready (needed topping up with water not heated which we paid for ). Management company came out on the Monday 26th of November , (we,arrived on Saturday24th) November and told us there had been a mix up with the booking and they were not expecting us, they got television sorted and the swimming pool heating on ,topped water up in pool. There was no net to clean pool with and there was a couple of holes in the netting around pool area . The general repair to the property not very good .
Nice quiet area close to most amenities. Kitchen well equipped, plenty of towels, liked the fact that floors were tiled instead of carpeted. The neighbours we exchanged “good morning” with appeared friendly. Pool clean, after 30 plus years of villa holidays in Florida we would go as far as saying this has been the cleanest pool we have had. For the sun worshippers please note in the winter months the sun is only in the pool area until around 1pm. Cleanliness and facilities marked down for burnt pan left in cupboard, electrical sockets for hairdryer in both bathrooms not working and no access to internet on arrival but accessible after 2 days, also slow.
A good clean villa with enough space for a large family. We had no issues at all and the location was good for the Disney parks and shops etc. We would book this again.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 24 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 January - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April - 24 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 27 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 24 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 27 March 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April - 24 May 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 6% off if the booking is for 16 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cleaning Surcharge for stays of less than 7 nights
£60.00 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
Pool Heating if required
£95.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Private pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Garage, Outside lighting, Parking
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Beautiful water view from the elevated private pool area at rear with a conservation area opposite. Wireless internet is included so bring your laptop. Free calls to landlines within the USA, to Ireland and UK. Calls to mobiles and premium rate numbers will be chargeable
Private Owner From Enniskillen, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 111 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1