2 Bedroom Static Caravan At Wells Next The Sea
Beach caravan with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Wells-Next-The-Sea, England
Booking cost: £0.00
From £431 per week
Modern and stylish 2 bedroom caravan, sleeps 4 within minutes walk of the fabulous Wells beach. Offering comfortable family accommodation and dog friendly, this caravan is ideal for exploring Norfolk.
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom modern caravan offers the perfect family accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children for those who want to enjoy the fabulous beach at Wells and explore the surrounding area. Wells beach offers miles of sandy beach and is completely dog friendly. The site offers a shop, launderette and children's play area and the caravan is very close to the beach and the beach café.
There are so many walks in the area and plenty of places to visit and lots of great places to eat. Choose from fish and chips on the Quay, or one of the may great restaurants and bars in Wells. The pine woods offer miles of beautiful woodlands to walk or take a picnic. You can easily walk to Holkham and enjoy the stunning beach there, or visit Holkham Hall and the superb grounds and summer entertainment on offer.
The caravan has a large, fully enclosed and dog/child friendly decking area. There is comfortable seating/dining for four people and a gas barbeque. The caravan catches the sun from morning to night but there is always a shady place to sit. Inside you will find everything you would expect from a stylish caravan and a very well equipped fitted kitchen. The central heating and hot water runs from the combination gas boiler so the shower will never run cold!
2 verified reviews
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Lovely caravan. Clean & everything you won't. Nice and quite, owner went out of her way to help. Would stay again. Loved being near the sea and beach. Only 2 mins and you are on beach.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 3 February 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 March - 3 July 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 3 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 19 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 3 July 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 3 October 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 19 December 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 1 March 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 3 October 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£60.00 per booking, paid with booking
£15.00 per person per booking, paid with booking
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking
Private Owner From Wimblington, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2008
Past bookings: 40 bookings
Response rate: 60%
Response time: within 10 hours
Last logged in: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: 4