West Horizon Holiday Lodge By The Ocean In The Beautiful Highland
Beach lodge with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Sutherland North West, Scotland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,141 per week
In just a 3 minute walk from our lodge you arrive at the Ocean with it's blue/turquoise water. This great wilderness provides adventures each day and memories to take away and return to a cosy lodge.
West Horizon Lodge welcomes you to a luxury appointed property perfectly placed for your stay.
It has a drying room with washer/dryer, 2 toilets, double shower with Spa/whirlpool bath. A king size bed with Tempur matress for a great nights sleep. We also provide 2 types of pillows for guests to choose from. The living area is a great place to relax after a busy day with a complimentary Scots whiskey. A cosy log effect fire really adds to the ambience, gas central heating throughout so a toasty time is guaranteed. Smart tv with blu ray player and dvd's, monopoly, Wifi, local and ghost books and ps4 provides the entertainment but really, looking out the floor to ceiling windows provides amazing sunsets with passing cruise ships on their way to Norway and the local fishing fleet.
The kitchen if fully fitted and has an ice maker, dolce gusto coffee machine, filter coffee machine, dishwasher, toaster, blender and more.
Towels,bedding,bath robes, complimentary shampoo/shower gels are all included along with a welcome pack.
West Horizon is perfectly placed on the West coast of Scotland, the UK's true last Wilderness. In season a visit to Stoer lighthouse (10 minute drive) is a great place for Dolphin and whale watching whilst enjoying a hot drink and cake at the Cafe.
Clashnessie Beach is a little over 6 minutes drive with it's pink sands and lovely views. Whilst in Clashnessie take time to visit the waterfall, you wont regret it.
Further on there is the Kylesku/Drumbeg loop road which is a beautiful scenic drive with Ocean,mountains and Lochs and of course the friendly sheep and stags.
A 6 minute drive South and you arrive at Clachtoll beach with white sands and of couse Split Rock which can be climbed for photo's. A little further on and you can visit Achmelvich beach (white sands) and hermits castle. If beaches are not your thing then head North to the Smoo caves and take a tour or just wonder at the amazing landscape of mountains around us.
Whatever your interests, adventure, sightseeing or relaxing, West Horizon caters for all.
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 21 April 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 August - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 15 December 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2022 - 5 January 2023: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 20 April 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 15 December 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2023 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 20 April 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2024: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 15 December 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2024 - 5 January 2025: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 January - 28 February 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2025: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 2, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Balchladich, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2017
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1