Ardmair Bay House Luxury 5 Star Highland Retreat With Hot Tub
Country house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and golf nearby in Lochbroom, Scotland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,299 per week
A luxury five star Highland retreat peacefully nestled in the rocky hillside of Ardmair Bay, Ullapool looking across to the spectacular Mountain of Ben Mor Coigach and the Isle of Martin.
A luxury five star holiday home nestled peacefully on the bay of Ardmair looking across to the Mountain of Ben Mor Coigach and the Isle of Martin. Ardmair Bay House is available for holiday rentals throughout the year and our accommodation sleeps up to eight people. This superior holiday home is a genuinely luxurious experience and allows guests to enjoy exquisite living in majestic surroundings and is ideally placed for exploring the rich and diverse Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Ardmair Bay House was completed in November of 2011 as a purpose built holiday providing many of the luxuries of a hotel with the relaxed, comfortable and informal atmosphere of a holiday home, decorated in a contemporary style complimented by modern finishing's and designer bathrooms.
We have also build the house with a priority to the environment and particular emphasis to the insulation fibre of the house so we can take full advantage of our wood burning stove and heat recovery system providing a healthy circulation to the house in the summer and winter.
Surrounded by fantastic mountains, beaches, fishing and golfing, Ardmair Bay House is in a tranquil location just 1 hrs drive from the city of Inverness and only 3 miles North of Ullapool, a well-known as the gateway to the Scottish Islands.
It provides an ideal retreat, perfect for large groups, a family holiday, special occasion, honeymoon, corporate entertaining or a traditional Scottish Christmas and New Year.
Ardmair Bay House has four large bedrooms with boutique hotel styled upholstered super king beds. We can accommodate up to eight adults and can arrange a cot if you have a young children.
Upstairs we have the three bedrooms including the Master bedroom with large balcony, steel bath, fitted wardrobes and a dressing area.
On our ground floor we have a further one bedrooms with large lounge area with wood burning stove, and fully equipped modern kitchen, utility room, bathroom and extra TV room.
For your holiday all bedding and towels are provided. You will also find 2 Flat Screen TVs that includes a 75" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, Sky TV including Sky Sports, Sonos Media and Multi Room Speaker System, hairdryer and toiletries in each bedroom for your use during your stay. Each of our rooms have been furnished and decorated to give them their own unique character.
Outside we have a large seating area, barbecue and included in the price a luxury hot tub with its 30 destressing massaging jets making Ardmair Bay House a very special retreat!
- We do not accept stag, hen parties or groups under the age of thirty
Extreme weather conditions can sometimes effect our Sky TV reception
* Sorry we do not allow pets
Corona Virus Information
We have taken the following measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests
• Risk Assessment
• Revised cleaning protocols
• Guest Arrival and Departure Instructions
• Specific and Revised Corona Virus Terms and Conditions
We have conducted a Covid 19 Risk Assessment based on our membership and guidance given by Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers (ASSC) https://www.assc.co.uk/policy/cleaning-protocols-for-self-catering-properties-in-the-context-of-covid-19/
The following training has been carried out by the staff and owners of Ardmair Bay House https://holiday-let-cleaning.teachable.com/p/holiday-let-cleaning-post-covid
Revised Cleaning Protocols
• We will adopt a strict two phase approach to our cleaning regime starting with deep clean of the property followed by disinfection regime based on the guidance provided by the ASSC
• Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and cleaning products will be used so we comply with British and European standards EN1276, AFNOR, EN14476, EN12504, and EN13727.
• All staff accessing and cleaning the property will wear the relevant clothes and a cleaning checklist will be used for verification and quality assurance
• We will also provide appropriate cleaning materials and disinfectants within the property for guest to use during their stay.
• For guest safety, we have removed certain items from the house that we considered a risk or problematic to the new cleaning regime
• Certain soft furnishings will either be cleaned using an environmentally Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and cleaning products or the property steam cleaner
Guest Arrival and Departure Instructions
• All arrival and departure instructions will be sent to main guest contact prior to arrival.
• To ensure we have sufficient time for carrying out the revised cleaning regime and ventilating the property, we have updated our departure and arrival times
• Departure: 9:30am
• Arrival: 5:30pm
• We will phone main guest contact to welcome you to Ardmair Bay House and go through all information and any questions you may have.
• On departure, we request that all guests carry out some simple house-keeping tasks for the safety of the cleaning staff and future guests
• Strip sheets from beds
• Remove any produce from fridge and property
• Remove any rubbish from property
• Open windows prior to departure.
Specific and Revised Corona Virus Terms and Conditions
Please note due to the Corona virus outbreak we have created and revised our terms and conditions
• Guests should not travel to Ardmair Bay House if any member of the party has, within the 14 days, prior to arrival tested positive for Covid-19, had contact with anyone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19, or are showing any signs or symptoms of the disease (e.g. a new cough, a temperature above 37.8oC, loss of taste and/or small, shortness of breath or other flu like symptoms). In such cases you should contact us to discuss the options.
• If you or member of your party develop symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay you must inform us immediately. If you are well enough to travel, you should return home and self-isolate in accordance with current Scottish Government guidance. If, for any health reason, you are required to extend your stay, you will be required to pay all additional costs.
• Until Phase 4 as defined in The Scottish Government Roadmap guests are not permitted to entertain or have visitors to Ardmair Bay House.
• Whilst staying at Ardmair Bay House, all guests should adhere to the current social distancing guidelines with anybody outside your party.
• Please observe Scottish and Community guidelines while visiting the area
• We strongly advise all guests to take out appropriate travel insurance to cover all eventualities.
Rental licence or registration number: HI-10188-P
85 verified reviews
85 out of 85 people recommend staying here
2nd time staying at this beautiful property but with family this time. They also fell in love with the house and Ullapool too! It is a very special place with lots of places to see and things to do. The wildlife is amazing. Just magical!!
Fabulous stay as always. This house is exquisite, stylishly furnished, amazing views - we even had deer on our doorstep! Many thanks to Alison for friendly, professional service! Would thoroughly recommend.
Just wonderful our 4th time and better than ever
Just myself and daughter that stayed, Alison the owner couldn’t have been more helpful and a delight to speak with. Plenty local information given for day trips and eating out, which was invaluable.
The house itself was just stunning, a delight to stay in, haven’t slept so well in years!
Will definitely stay again, highly recommend to anyone looking for a 1st class break away!
As a family we had a most wonderful stay at Ardmair Bay House.
The views are simply breathtaking. The house is very well maintained and perfectly equipped.
It has been a real pleasure staying in this region of Scotland. It is very calm and the perfect spot for lovers of nature and to forget about the stressful lives we all live today.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 28 November 2023
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 December - 17 December 2023: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 24 March 2024: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 March - 27 June 2024: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 June - 29 August 2024: changeover days are Monday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 3 November 2024: changeover days are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 November - 15 December 2024: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Luxury Hot Tub 30 Jets
£0.00 per week, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 2 Separate WC's
WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Restricted mobility
Eco house, Mountain views, Luxury hot tub, Outside dining and seating area
Private Owner From Glasgow, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2007
We have now been renting our villa successfully for the last 7 years.
Past bookings: 259 bookings
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1
We have now been renting our villa successfully for the last 7 years.