Luxury House Close To River 4 Bedroom With Garden Henley
House with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Henley-On-Thames, England
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,900 per week
Stunningly beautiful spacious, period townhouse with modern features in Henley. A minute walk to the River, Theatre and the cinema. Built on three floors each room has its own character with the most
A simply gorgeous detailed townhouse on a beautiful residential street, 50 metres away from the river and next door to the Kenton Theatre. Ground floor has a reception/living room with 46 inches smart TV, Kitchen/dining room with another 40 inches Smart TV, utility, wc. First Floor has three bedrooms, first one with a super King bed and a small sofa, second King size bed, third Small Double. On Third Floor we have another large room with double bed. French doors in the kitchen open to our gorgeous garden surrounded by trees and flowers with a chic garden furniture to sit on and enjoy the outdoors. Moving about in Henley is easy, close to train station, bus stops and M4, M40. Cycling and walking along the Thames Path is also very popular around here. We have residential parking(at an extra cost of £10 per day) /pay and display parking available on street and free road parking within a 10 minute walk. Public Carparks are closeby and the train station also has a long stay car park.
The river which is at the end of the road as boat hire, canoe and kayak hire, children's park and lovely walking and cycling routes.
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 20 October 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 7 December - 19 December 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 December 2021 - 1 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 7 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 June - 3 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 10 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2022 - 1 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 3 July 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 10 July 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2023 - 1 January 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 3 July 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 July - 10 July 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 August - 21 August 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£120.00 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 small double bed
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
WiFi, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seat 1, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Visitors permits can be purchased for £10 per day
Property Manager From Watlington, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2021
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1