Chancery Lane One Bedroom Apartment
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Farringdon Without, London
Booking cost: £0.00
From £861 per week
You will be greeted by the brightness of a sunlit living and dining area upon entering and an elegant bathroom to conveniently store all your toiletries during your time here.
Enjoy a homely feeling in this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment in a new development in the heart of the city. Accessible by lift, the apartment is located in a quiet neighbourhood with lots of privacy but with the main road only a couple of minutes walk away. Here you will find various restaurants and cafes, grocery stores and boutiques. Chancery Lane tube station can be reached within a couple of minutes walk and from here you can jump on the Central Line and reach the busy Oxford Circus in 4 minutes, and the trendy area around Liverpool Street Station in 6 minutes.
The apartment is decorated with bright and modern interior with an open kitchen. The kitchen includes all modern facilities such as oven, microwave, kettle, stove, fridge and freezer and is equipped with all utensils needed for a home cooked meal. The sofa is extremely comfortable and allows relaxation time in front of the TV. The double bedroom has comfy cushions and a spacious wardrobe for storage. Tucked away behind a door in the living area, you will find even more storage space. The bathroom features large bright tiles in a modern layout and a gorgeous waterfall showerhead.
Enjoy the very best of London in this modern development located in a trendy business hub with lots of bars, restaurants and shops.
Rental licence or registration number: GB265077785
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Prices and availability
Updated 25 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 October - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 28 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 28 February 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 December 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 28 February 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 December 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£35.00 per week, paid with booking
£35.00 per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave
Property Manager From London, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2018
Last logged in: 14 hours ago
Number of properties: 10