Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Falmouth, England
Booking cost: £0.00
From £302 per week
Gull's Way is the perfect self catering accommodation from which to enjoy a holiday in Falmouth, Cornwall. A small, but perfectly formed apartment. Sleeps 2-4. Ideal for romantic couples.
Cosy, quaint apartment with bags of character. Amazing sea views over Falmouth Bay from the balcony yet seconds from the Town centre.
The apartment is part of the reknown Packet Quays development, with panoramic sea views of the busy estuary and harbour, and views over to Flushing and the Roseland peninsula beyond from the balcony.
Falmouth is world famous for its deep natural harbour, its beaches, marinas and yacht clubs, and Gull’s Way is the perfect pied-a-terre from which to enjoy all the town has to offer. Its convenient position at the top of the High Street, means you are seconds away from Falmouth's shops, restaurants, pubs, museums, galleries etc. With the beaches 5 mins away, you can have the best of both worlds, central location yet close enough to all that cornwall is famous for, its magnificent coastline.
Falmouth’s natural harbour is a focal point for many water sports and the National Maritime Museum. Many of the harbour side shops, cafes and restaurants have unsurpassed views across the water to Flushing , Falmouth Bay and beyond. Falmouth’s main street has a charming mix of shops for gifts, clothes and antiques just head down the high street and your right in the action.
60 verified reviews
58 out of 60 people recommend staying here
We had a great week. Drove down Friday evening to Bristol, meeting friends in Exeter all in pouring rain did not bode well.........(after 400 miles glad to stop the wipers in Falmouth!)
Sunday morning - and for the rest of the week bright blue sky and sunshine. Better weather than we had in Italy in early May this year!
We enjoyed staying in Falmouth
once again a very pleasant holiday.Everything we could wish for.Please give Max kind regards and we will be in contact in the new year.
Andy & Sandra
We stayed in the apartment for a week. Lovely clean and whih a stunning view. The apartment are best for two people.
Good location centrally i Falmouth.
We were missing that the balcony was a bit bigger, but we were prepard.
Easy access on arrival. A little rubbish bag in the drawer and a little washing powder for the washing machine, that would be nice. It is ther now, we left it
Thanks for the wine - we had a lovely stay in Falmouth and surrounding area.
Fam. Leth-Sørensen, Hobro, Denmark
We had a great time and enjoyed our stay. It was a pity that there was scaffolding over the window. I know this could't be helped as the
building has to be painted.
Great position and very near a very good pub and everything going on. The views from the tiny balcony are wonderful and the all important secure parking space add to this being somewhere we have returned to and to again. It is very compact and the shower is not for tall people but overall an excellent choice.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 13 May 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 May - 24 May 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 6 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 18 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 October - 25 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 26 October - 20 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 8 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 22 February 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 23 February - 5 April 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 April - 26 April 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 27 April - 24 May 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 June - 6 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 3, Dining area seats 2, Central heating, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Sea view
Private Owner From Hayle, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2008
Past bookings: 519 bookings
Last logged in: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: 2