Spacious Lanterns Court 1 Bedroom Apartment
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Canary Wharf, London
Booking cost: £0.00
From £861 per week
Our elegant serviced apartments in Lanterns Court are the perfect choice for your stay in Canary Wharf. They exhibit both style and comfort; exactly what you need to have a successful trip.
With an exciting mix of classy décor, ideal location near world-class restaurants and shops and first-rate amenities such as concierge services, free Internet access, and luxury towels and linen these serviced apartments in Canary Wharf provide the perfect base for business executives and other travellers to create a home away from home in London. Flatscreen TVs and fully-equipped kitchens with all mod cons will add to the relaxing flair of this outstanding apartment building. We will spoil you with our range of lavish toiletries courtesy of Gilchrist and Soames and we’ll always be happy to help you customise your stay with our team of hospitality professionals just a phone call away.
Spacious rooms with innovative design features create an airy feel while the classy décor adds to the comforts provided by high-end facilities ranging from complimentary Internet access and flat screen televisions to fully equipped kitchens.Positioned just minutes away from countless restaurants and shops in Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena complex, these serviced apartments
enjoy a perfect location in one of the area’s most prestigious developments, forming an integral part of the Dockland's skyline. If you need access to Canary Wharf, you’ll be just a short stroll away from this exquisite residential neighbourhood, while the proximity of South Quay DLR and Canary Wharf Underground stations will practically place you right in the middle of the action anywhere in the British capital.
There is a late check out charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
Our serviced apartments offer the perfect base for the modern business traveller, being ideally located at Canary Wharf, one of the world’s leading financial and media centres, with Reuters, Trinity Mirror and Ogilvy all based here. It is the decisive British answer to Manhattan. Nearby transport links also provide easy access to the O2 Arena, the West End and the other crucial landmarks in the capital. If you wish to look for original activities outside your area you’ll be spoiled for choice; you can find the best cuisine from the Indian subcontinent on Brick Lane, soak up the naval history of Britain in Maritime Greenwich or witness the heritage of the London 2012 Olympics at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. There’s no such thing as ‘business as usual’ when you come to London’s most vibrant business hub.
Rental licence or registration number: GB265077785
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Prices and availability
Updated 26 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 October 2021 - 4 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 9 January 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 January - 28 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May 2022 - 4 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 9 January 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 January - 28 February 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May 2023 - 4 January 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 9 January 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 January - 28 February 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 March 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 December 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
baby cot/high chair
£35.00 per week, paid with booking
£35.00 per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Property Manager From London, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2018
Last logged in: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: 10