Boutique Apartment In The Perfect Central Location
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Abbey, England
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,082 per week
This is probably the best location within the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bath. This beautiful and recently refurbished apartment is located on the first floor of a Grade I listed building.
Less than a 5 minute walk from Bath Spa Station and even closer to Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths, Southgate Shopping Centre and Bath Rugby’s Stadium The Rec.
This 2 bedroom Georgian apartment that can sleep 6 really is a home from home with the added benefit of being on the door step of all Bath’s world famous attractions.
The apartment sits on the banks of the River Avon, with river views from every window. The beds are huge luxury hotel beds with the option to have each room as a king size bed or two twins. The bedrooms are ideal to relax in with 32” Smart TVs. The large lounge/diner can easily seat all of your guests on comfy chairs to watch the 50” TV or around the spacious dining table. The apartment has fast and free Wifi throughout. A fully equipped kitchen including a washer/dryer, microwave and dish washer.
Beautiful Bath has the must-visit sights and attractions right in the city centre; the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa and the big Georgian set attractions of The Royal Crescent and The Circus. Also in the centre is Bath's main shopping areas, a wealth of restaurants, cafés and pubs, and lots of engaging museums. Further afield, the main enticements are other Georgian crescents and walks with fantastic views at Prior Park Landscape Garden and the Bath Skyline Walk.
Whether it’s your first visit to Bath or you are enjoying the fine restaurants and pubs of the area, or maybe taking in the rugby, this Duke Street apartment is perfect for a short break, a weekend visit, or longer. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information or to make your reservation.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 25 June 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 July 2020 - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 October - 3 November 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 November 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 February - 17 February 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 7 April 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 May - 1 September 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 October - 3 November 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 November 2022 - 2 January 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 February - 17 February 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 7 April 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 May - 1 September 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed, 1 single bed
- 1 king size bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Bath, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2018
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 1