Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Dalyan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £825 per week
3 bedroom villa (sleeps 6), large private pool, 10 minutes walk to town centre, quiet location, free wifi
- Large swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrella’s
- Pool has a separate children’s area
- Fully air conditioned
- Private swimming pool
- 2 Bikes are available to use at the villa
- If staying longer than 1 week Maid service is provided by arrangement with our local agent and may be chargeable.
- Welcome pack on arrival at villa
- Furnished to a high standard (washing machine, cooker, microwave, and fridge/freezer)
- Quiet location, 10 minutes walk of the town centre, 5 minutes to the local shop and restaurant
- Our agent will arrange your collection from and drop off at the Airport unless you advise otherwise, the transfer cost is paid to the agent in resort. If own transfer and arriving after 7pm a key collection fee is payable to local agent of £10, £20 if after 10pm
- Historic Rock Tombs can be seen from villa
- Turtle Beach is a 30 minute boat ride through the delta which is full of wildlife
- Iztuzu beach (Turtle beach - a wildlife sanctuary) is reached by either a boat ride through the Delta or by bus from the centre of the village. Arguably it is the best beach in Turkey. It is one of the few remaining nesting sites of the caretta caretta loggerhead turtles.
- Dalyan has a weekly market (Saturday) for those local items and bargains,
- Local agent’s office 10 minutes from villa
- Sleeps 6 people – 2 double rooms and a small twin room - additional space in nearby villa
- the 2 double bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, the twin room therefore shares the shower rooms
- Google earth location 36.827705N, 28.634095E
Availability of villa: Guests leaving should vacate the villa by 12pm on the departure date and guests arriving will have access after 3 pm. This is to enable cleaning of the villa.
26 verified reviews
26 out of 26 people recommend staying here
Villa mijas was absolutely perfect for our family holiday- 4 adults and 2 children. It was clean and spacious and had every amenity we would need. We have been to Dalyan many times and the location here was perfect- very close and a short walk to restaurants and a shop and then on to the centre. The views from the villa were lovely and I'm missing waking up to the balcony. Mike was great from start to end- lots of information was sent over as soon as we booked which would be extra helpful to anyone who hasn't visited dalyan before. We had a small problem with one of the wardrobes and text Mike to notify him- it was repaired within an hour. Thank you for a perfect holiday at villa mijas- we would love to come back
First family holiday abroad, people, area, food great. Villa mijas perfect. The swimming pool is lovely. Air conditioning, very clean place. We loved it. My five year old enjoyed it so much he was sad to go. But we will be back.
Thanks to Mike and Susan, the agents and the local people very hospitable.
We had a wonderful two weeks at the villa in July 2018. The garden is gorgeous and well looked after. Pool is a really good size and much needed in the summer heat. Loved the quiet location. In a quiet area but only a five minute walk to some absolutely gorgeous riverside restaurants and a little further to the town centre and shops. The two bikes at the villa were an added bonus and the children loved going out for evening bike rides.
The inside of the villa is very clean but basic. Some of the furniture, particularly the uncomfortable sofa, could do with replacing - and new pillows are definitely needed. Loved the big fridge!
Had to wait about an hour for our welcome pack to arrive which wasn’t ideal as we were all desperate for a cold drink.
All in all though we had a great holiday and I would recommend this villa. The outside space is more important on a summer holiday and it didn’t fail to disappoint.
My whole family have just had a wonderful time at the villa. Everything was so simple from the transfers organised with Sue & Mike to the local agent Marjolein who sorted any queries out immediately. I would highly recommend this for a relaxing holiday to anyone.
The Villa is perfect for a family holiday in a quiet area of town close to the river. It is just 5mins walk to the nearest restaurants and 10 mins to the centre of town. The Villa is well appointed with good facilities. The wifi worked well and the air con in the bedrooms was welcome during those hot August nights.
Other than to sleep we spent little time indoors at the Villa, but the outside space is superb, with a nice sized pool, good subathing area and shaded area. We used the BBQ a couple of evenings and the outside dining facilities are more than adequate.
The only quirk is that there is no master bathroom, just 2 ensuites. The third bedroom is therefore serviced by the other ensuites which could be awkward during the night unless the downstairs toilet is used. Not an issue for us as the third room was occupied by our son.
Overall a super Villa and location that I would recommend. Dalyan is a lovely place with friendly people and great restaurants.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 3 November 2023
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 9m x 4m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
WiFi / WiFi
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Wokingham, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2007
Past bookings: 63 bookings
Response rate: 20%
Response time: within 17 minutes
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1