Villa By Iznajar Lake And Beach
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Iznájar, Spain
Booking cost: €0.00
From €1,794 per week
Peaceful and very well located villa to enjoy lovely views to the lake, beach, restaurant and mountains just one minute walking. Visite the castle of iznajar and the most pintoresque village.
Valdearenas Villa is a modern villa situated on the edge of the beach of the lake of Iznajar. Just 1 km from the most picturesque village in the south of Cordoba, Iznajar.
Fenced in a plot of 850 square meters, has a beautiful garden with flower bed and a private pool. From the terrace there are only 100 meters to the beach. At the other side we have the mountains a just 5 minutes walking.
There are lovely views to the castle lightening in the night, to the lake, pine trees and mountain.
When entering the plot you meet the garden and a porch. Once you are in, the kitchen, living room and terrace is on the left and 1 bathroom and bedroom on the right hand side.
Downstairs we have a bathroom, a kind of playroom and terrace with some gym machine and football table. Also a room for washing machine.
Around the terrace is the swimming pool, some trees and the barbecue in the corner
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a terrace.
Iznajar is a friendly and welcoming village, nestling among one of the bigger lake in Andalusia. The village has shops, pharmacies, supermarkets and banks. There are several bars and restaurants and quiet place by the lake. The house is just 5 minutes walking from the mountain and few minutes walking to town center.
We are in the center of Andalusia and just 1 hour away from Malaga, Córdoba and Granada.
Rental licence or registration number: VTAR/CO/00083
1 verified review
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 17 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 December - 24 December 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 December 2023 - 6 January 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 27 March 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 26 May 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 30 June 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 29 September 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 24 December 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 December 2024 - 6 January 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 27 March 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 26 May 2025: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 30 June 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 29 September 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 24 December 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 December 2025 - 6 January 2026: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 27 March 2026: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 March - 26 May 2026: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 May - 30 June 2026: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 29 September 2026: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 24 December 2026: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
€90.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed
1 bathroom including 1 en suite, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 0.8m to 1.8m
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Smoking, Pets
Surroundings: Before arriving, from 2 kms driving down the hills it is an excellent opportunity to star enjoying the area. There are wonderful views of the village surrounded by the extensive lake. Continue across a bridge over the lake and then a second one. Near to the villa we have lots of facilities, a rural hotel to relax in the typical Andalusian patio, basketball courts and football fields and a park just 300 meters. Do not miss to climb to the top of Iznajar. Rute is another Village very close and has some museum, like the museum of annis, museum of jam, the belen of chocolate when it is opened
Private Owner From Málaga, Spain Member since Sep 2011
Past bookings: 7 bookings
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 2