Villa Angelica, Roque Del Conde, Costa Adeje.
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Costa Adeje, Tenerife
Booking cost: €0.00
From €1,204 per week
Villa Angelica 5 bedrooms 5 bathrooms Air conditioned 2 Pools Jacuzzi WiFi BBQ
Indulge in the comfort and tranquility of this impressive detached property, comprising 325m2
Villa Angelica enjoys a prestigious location above the exclusive sandy beaches of Fañabe – Bahia del Duque. Indulge in the comfort and tranquility of this impressive detached property, comprising 325 m2 spread over three floors, offering 4 double spacious sunlit bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, breath-taking sea views; also a fully fitted studio sleeping two with its own bathroom and alternative entrance.
The open plan living/dining room is furnished with 3 comfortable Italian leather sofas and a hand crafted dinner table with 8 chairs, with direct access to the pool terrace. Entertainment includes a new 60 inch LED television with 14-days catch up service receiving over 60 television channels; including BBC, ITV channels, and Sky channels, 3 German channels Das Erste, ZDF and RTL; 1 Dutch channel BVN; 2 Swedish channels SVT 1 and 2; 2 Danish channels DR1 and 2; 2 Finnish channels YLE 1 and 2,
Also a DVD player and hi-fi system is installed.
The fully equipped Italian made shaker style kitchen and breakfast room is fitted with Siemens and Bosch appliances and a kitchen table with 6 chairs is provided.
The air conditioned master bedroom on the ground floor features fitted wardrobes and an occasional table with two upholstered chairs and, in the en-suite bathroom, a large Jacuzzi bathtub and a separate shower enclosure.
The air conditioned en suite master bedroom upstairs has an adjoining reading room with a desk and modern chaise-longe. The bedroom opens onto a large terrace, to take a leisurely breakfast or catch the last of the days sun whilst overlooking the ocean. A table with two chairs and two sun loungers and a parasol is provided.
Externally the garden is generously planted with a mature selection tropical shrubs and trees, and offers a 10 x 5 meter swimming pool and a children’s pool, both heated during the winter months; The large pool is illuminated automatically for 3 hrs every evening. Both pools are professionally cleaned and pH levels checked weekly. A selection of inflatable toys is available. Pool towels are provided. A solarium with loungers and parasols, surrounding the main pool for all-day sun bathing. A shady porch for lunch, a brick built charcoal BBQ and outdoor lounge seating area, both provide relaxing open air dining alternatives.
A large selection of books, games, CDs & DVDs is provided. Wi-Fi access is also available at no additional cost. All linen and towels, including Pool towels and Bath robes, are provided
Villa Angelica is furnished to the highest specifications. The ground floor master bedroom is suitable for elderly and infirm The shaker style kitchen/breakfast room features Bosh and Siemens appliances with a two door fridge-freezer.
A guest toilet is conveniently situated on the ground floor off the hallway. The lower ground floor has a fully equipped studio apartment, furnished with two single beds, its own kitchenette, bathroom, wardrobe space and an alternative entrance.
All linen and towels are provided, including Pool towels and Bathrobes. Two cots and two highchairs are available at no extra charge. Hairdryers are provided in every bathroom. Electronic safes are fitted in both master bedrooms. A washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and other related items are to be found on the lower ground floor.
A complimentary offering of Tea, Coffee, Milk, Sugar, Orange Juice and 5 Liters of drinking water is provided on arrival. A Weekly housekeeping service is included.
Non-smokers only - no pets are allowed - children are welcome.
Local area description
Set high above the exclusive beaches of Fañabe and Bahia del Duque, accessible by car in only 10 minutes, the privileged location of the Villa Angelica offers wonderful views of the coastline and the rugged Adeje Mountains and to the west the island of La Gomera. Local activities include cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, hill-walking, surfing, swimming, tennis, sailing, golf, whale-watching and wind-surfing. The Aqua Club Termal is located nearby and with over 6,000 sq. metres of facilities, is one of Europe's finest sports and leisure centers. The Open de España 2003 was held at Costa Adeje golf course, which is included in the PGA circuit. The golf course designed by Pepe Gancedo, has 27 holes on wide greens and features obstacles such as gorges and lakes.
Ideally situated Villa Angelica is just 5 -10 minutes drive from major shopping centers offering a huge choice of Restaurants and Cafés, Shops and Boutiques.
The sandy beaches of Bahia Del Duque are just a 10 min drive away as are the beautiful picturesque towns of La Caleta and Adeje, where local traditions and gastronomy can be enjoyed. Several family theme parks such as Siam Park, Aqualand or Aguilas Del Teide are equally accessible by car.
The villa is located in an exclusively residential area where only luxurious villas have been built. The nearest mini-market /newsagent and restaurant / cafeteria are at about 3 minutes drive downhill, between 6 and 10 minutes drive one reaches the resorts of La Caleta, Bahia del Duque, Fañabe, Torviscas and Playa de las Americas. Aqualand is 10min drive away and Siam Park 12min drive away (Source: Google Maps)
Situated in the south of the island of Tenerife, between the foothills of the Teide and the crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is the Canary Islands town of Adeje, Here, architectural heritage blends with highly contrasting natural landscapes, where visitors may enjoy whale-watching or follow trails through the ravines leading to the highest peak in Spain. Luxury housing developments, with their own swimming pools, golf courses and all kinds of facilities, line the coast, combining tourism quality with respect for the environment. Tenerife's exquisite cuisine and the excellent temperatures for which the Canary Islands are famed accompany visitors throughout their stay.(source www.spain.info)
14 other reviews
1 - 14 of 14
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 24 August 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 July - 6 September 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 22 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 23 October - 30 October 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 October - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 7 January 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 January - 11 February 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 February - 18 February 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 February - 23 February 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 24 February - 29 March 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 March - 1 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 April - 16 April 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 28 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 May - 4 June 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 June - 11 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 12 June - 21 July 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 5 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December 2022 - 7 January 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 February - 18 February 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 29 March 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 April - 29 April 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 May - 3 June 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 June - 6 September 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 October - 30 October 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 December 2023 - 7 January 2024: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 16 April - 27 May and receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Late arrival surcharge; after midnight weekdays, after 5.00pm Saturday and all day Sunday the surcharge is GBP/EUR35.00.
€35.00 per booking, paid locally
Late arrival surcharge weekdays after 5pm to midnight and Saturday to 5pm EUR/GBP15
€15.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
5 bathrooms including 4 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.6m to 1.6m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
BBQ Lounge seating 10. Patio dining table seating 6. The Children's Pool is 0.8m deep
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2020
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 1