Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Benalmádena Costa, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £260 per week
Beautiful privately owned apartment and has everything you need for a great holiday on the Costa del Sol. Located not far from Malaga airport and surrounded bylots of attractions.
Playa De Santa Ana Beach is only 200m down from Benal Beach. It offers pristine sands, crystal clear waters and gentle waves to make it a great place to swim. It has life guards on duty in the summer making it very safe to swim and paddle in. There is also a lovely Paseo you can stroll down to the famous Marina and further down to Torremolinos if you wish.
The apartment complex of Benal Beach, offers 24 hr manned reception with security guards also 24hr. Huge outdoor swimming pool with smaller pools attached. It has Aqua chutes operating in the summer months with life guards in attendance to keep you and the children safe. There is also a very nice pool bar you can swim to situated in one of the smaller pools.
The apartment itself is fully air-conditioned with free Wi-fi, flat screen television with satellite from many countries. It has a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, washing machine, fridge toaster etc. There is a private bathroom with bath, shower and hairdryer. There is a double bed in the main bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room area. All bedding and towels are provided for your stay also.
The outside terrace area, has a table and chairs with great views off the mountains and pools. Due to the apartment being on the ground floor its also very convenient for you to supply drinks and food to any of your group if they are sun bathing.
In addition to the outdoor pools, there is also an indoor pool, sauna and gym that is available to use if you wish (extra daily or weekly charges apply).
There is a wonderful communal park (Paloma Park) right behind the complex that has lovely paths and wild life, rabbits and chickens running freely around that’s great for the children to see.
Malaga Airport is about 6.2 miles away with lots of taxis and even a train service that stops in the town of Arroyo de la Miel about 2.00 miles up the hill.
Benal Beach is perfect for a great holiday for everyone, there are lots of bars, restaurants and plenty for the children to do whilst there.
Rental licence or registration number: VFT/MA/39981
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 18 May 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 August - 31 October 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 14 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December - 31 December 2022: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 January - 30 April 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 15 July 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 31 October 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December - 31 December 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2024: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 July - 31 October 2024: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December - 31 December 2024: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2025: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge, 1 single folding bed
CD player, WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Gym, Sauna, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility
There is indoor pools gym and sauna but must be paid for separately
Private Owner From Hale Village, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2021
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1