Unit 1 Amarilla Golf Villas - Lovely 3 Bed With Wonderful Views
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
From £737 per week
This high quality 3 bedroom apartment offers beautiful sunny terraces and fantastic sea views. Enjoy a gorgeous heated pool and on-site restaurant and bar.
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day. Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views. There is also a gorgeous heated pool, and a gym area overlooking the golf course and the sea.
Each unit has been furnished to a high standard and offers very comfortable accommodation. This particular unit has a large sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views.
There are 3 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The second and third bedrooms are twin rooms. These bedrooms share a family bathroom.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The kitchen is modern and fresh.
There is also a downstairs bathroom with shower.
There are no washing machines but there is a free laundry service onsite.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
Discounted green fees (approximately 12%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
8 verified reviews
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Five of us stayed for the first time at this accommodation and can honestly say it fully met our needs and expectations. We arranged the holiday primarily to play golf at Amarilla, the location (overlooking the 13th green) is perfect. The terraces are very spacious and the area (including the impressive pool) is well maintained. Marcos (owner) was away when we arrived but he did introduce himself on his return and made us feel very welcome. We also greatly appreciated the help we received on our final day. Angelo and the staff at 19th hole are really friendly and made sure we were well looked after. We were impressed and are already making plans to return to this accommodation (which is likely to be even better) in 2020. We recommend this property and the overall booking/communication experience. Thanks to all.
We had a great stay at unit 1 Amarilla Golf Villas. Accommodation was really nice and modern with great views over the golf course down to the marina. The bar attached to the property was excellent and the staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble and the food was very good. The property was close enough to everything but far enough away to be quiet. The master bedroom was fantastic and spacious but the other 2 bedrooms were a little on the small side, but this was not a deal breaker. It would also have been nice to have the towels changed during the week we were there as this has always been done wherever we have stayed before.
Overall we had a fantastic holiday in top class accommodation and would recommend them to anybody wanting a little luxury without a 5 star price tag. We will definitely be back.
High quality property, wonderful views, great location, lovely on-site bar / restaurant with friendly staff.
Our villa was Unit 1 which is at the far end of the development and is the most private. We found it extremely comfortable. The wi-fi is fast and the internet based TV system gets literally 1000s of channels with TV from all around and the world in every language!! As well as all the normal UK speaking channels (BBC, ITV etc) we enjoyed BT Sport and SKY!
The pools is gorgeous and with the new heating system that has apparently just been installed it was warm enough even in March to swim.
We have been visiting Golf Del Sur / Amarilla for nearly 15 years now and this is by far the best accommodation we have seen. We are so pleased we have now found somewhere that we will return to time and time again.
If you want to visit this area then stay at Amarilla Golf Villas - you won't be disappointed!
I recently stayed at Unit 1. I was not disappointed! This complex is excellently located, with stunning views of the Amarilla Golf course, Amarilla Marina and coastline. Marcus and his team were very friendly and welcoming; nothing was too much trouble for them in making our stay as enjoyable as it could be. The complex is extremely clean, modern and the bar/restaurant is excellent value for money with very good food and drink range. We ate there several times and I would certainly go again. Unit 1 is spacious, spotlessly clean and extremely comfortable. The Wifi and television system are superb. The kitchen is state of the art and although I would have liked to have seen a few more basic kitchen utensils for cooking, it is well stocked with plenty of glasses etc. The outside space, directly outside on the terrace is fabulous, with plenty of room to space yourself out without encroaching on other guests. Sunbeds were luxurious and very comfortable, with plenty of them in and around the pool area. Finally, the booking agent Jon and his team were extremely helpful, all of my questions were answered promptly and fully which was very much appreciated.
I have stayed in Amarilla and Golf Del Sur, in many different places over the last 8 years and I can highly recommend this complex, for me, it was the best accommodation I have stayed in within the area - made even better by the wonderful team who work there and the support I received from the agents.
Thanks for all of your time, help and attention. I very much look forward to returning at Christmas!
This apartment is new and has wonderful views of the golf course and down towards the Marina. An easy walk to most of the restaurants and bars in nearby Golf del Sur which has more to offer than the sleepier Amarilla Golf.
The outside space at the apartment is excellent. Inside the apartment the furnishings are what you would expect but the wi-fi and TV/satellite channels are first class. The apartment could do with more wine glasses, table and drink mats and more cooking utensils but I'm sure these will be provided in time.
The cafe/bar on-site is a real bonus. All staff from Marcos down were very helpful and eager to make sure you really enjoyed your stay.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 23 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 27 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 August - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 15 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 October - 20 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 October - 26 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 October - 4 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 16 February 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 February - 21 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 February - 4 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 30 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 15 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 October - 20 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 October - 26 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 October - 4 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 16 February 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 February - 21 February 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 February - 4 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 5 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 7 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July - 12 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 October - 20 October 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 October - 26 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 October - 3 November 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 November - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 9 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 16 February 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 February - 21 February 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 February - 4 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Pirce is based on 4 sharing, for more than 4 please add £125 per week
£125.00 per week for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single folding bed
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Tenerife Holiday Homes
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 414 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 35 minutes ago
Number of properties: 8