Amarilla Golf Villas -unit 3- Luxury 2 Bed Apartment - Sea Views
Beach duplex apartment with 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
From £624 per week
This stunning, luxury 2 bed apartment has a HUGE sunny terrace and combines the highest standard of accommodation with a wonderful location including fantastic sea, golf course and marina views
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of luxury units of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Each unit has been furnished to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in comfort. This particular unit has a large sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day.
Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views.There is also a gorgeous heated pool, and a gym area overlooking the golf course and the sea.
There are 2 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The other has twin beds and an ensuite.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything required for dining in.
The units at Amarilla Golf Villas do not have their own washing machine but a free laundry service can be provided.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
Discounted green fees (approximately 12%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
13 verified reviews
10 out of 13 people recommend staying here
We had the most fantastic 5 week break at Amarilla golf villa apartment 3. Thanks to Marcos and all his staff, both maintenance and cleaning staff at the villa, and all the boys and girls at the 19th Hole Bar. We will definitely be back again and recommend all the apartments to anyone who might be interested. Thanks again Ian and Marj
3rd time of staying here, love the peace and quiet, fantastic views, love the bar/restaurant attached, great staff and the weather was perfect !
Lovely appt, great service and very flexible with my check out time, which saved me hanging around on my last day.
I had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful apartment at Amarilla Golf Villas between 8th and 18th September. Sadly it was a solo trip as my girlfriend was recovering from an illness.
The apartment is very spacious and had almost everything you need for a 'home from home' stay. Far too big for one person lol but i was happy to enjoy far more space than i'm used to at home. Plenty of space outside with four apartments sharing a beautiful swimming pool and lots of lounging area to relax in. The views outside are fab with a golf course rolling down to the marina. There is also a very good wi-fi connection which you can use downstairs and i was able to use directly outside the apartment too.
There is a restaurant/bar on the complex (literally a few footsteps outside of the apartment) which was very convenient for me and had many a meal here. The staff were lovely and the food was good! Lots of local eateries in walking distance or short cab ride. Also, a local, small supermarket in walking distance.
The complex is conveniently only around 15-20 minutes car ride to the airport. You do have planes coming into land throughout the day but i didn't find this an issue whatsoever.
I want to thank owner Marcos (a friendly guy who i got to meet a few times) for allowing me to access the apartment early and leave late in view of my flight times although i appreciate this is not always feasible dependant on bookings.
In summary, thanks so much for a memorable stay, Marcos and i hope that my girlfriend will get to experience this beautiful apartment with me in the not-too-distant future. I highly recommend this apartment to singles, couples and family alike. You will not be disappointed.
All the very best.
Alan from London, UK
The apartment is very stylish! It has everything you would need - a real home from home. The views are stunning. We were very grateful to have the Internet access and all the British & Sky TV channels. A big thanks to Marcos, maintenance man, cleaner and staff in the cafe who were all so friendly and helpful, it was much appreciated!! I would not hesitate to recommend the apartments and hope to return next year.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 13 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 July - 16 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 9 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 September - 14 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 September - 16 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 October - 23 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 November - 7 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 November - 18 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 3 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 March - 8 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 March - 16 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 March - 21 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 March - 5 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 16 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 October - 19 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 October - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 January - 3 March 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 March - 8 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 April - 23 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 16 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 October - 19 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 October - 16 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 17 December 2021 - 9 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 3 March 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 March - 8 March 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 March - 5 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 6 April - 23 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Pirce is based on 2 sharing, for any more than 2 please add £125 per week
£125.00 per week if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single folding bed
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking, Sea view
Stunning views from the whole apartment. Free underground or on-street parking is available.
Tenerife Holiday Homes
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 413 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 8