Amarilla Golf Villas - Unit 2 - Luxury 3 Bed - Stunning Views
Beach duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
From £718 per week
This stunning, luxury 3 bed apartment has HUGE sunny terraces and combines the highest standard of accommodation with a wonderful location including fantastic sea, golf course and marina views
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of luxury units of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day. Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views. There is also a gorgeous pool (heated in the winter months) and a gym area overlooking the golf course and the sea.
Each unit has been furnished to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in comfort. This particular unit has a large sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views.
There are 3 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The other two bedrooms have twin beds. There is a bathroom next to bedroom 2, and a further bathroom on the ground floor.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything required for dining in.
There are no washing machines but there is a free laundry service onsite.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
Discounted green fees (approximately 12%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
10 verified reviews
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
We recently stayed in unit 2 for a fortnight, beautiful apartment with stunning views. Was very clean and the pool area was cleaned everyday. We were unsure of the days the cleaner would be in and leave clean towels, but this wasn't a problem, only had to ask at the bar area and within minutes nice fluffy towels were delivered, then the next day the lovely cleaner left some more. The pool was freezing though, which was a shame as we had a four month baby with us, although that didn't stop us going in ( would have used more if heated) The bar/restaurant on site is very nice and the staff are very friendly and cannot do enough for you. We were lucky and had some lovely neighbours, but I guess you could be a little on top of each other if not. Marcus who owns the property let us stay on the day we were leaving as no one else booked in till the next day so that was much appreciated. My comment to improve this unit would be to have a much bigger fridge, as we struggled a little bit and had we have had the number of adults staying that could, we would have had to eat warm cheese and ham as it was cooling our beers!!! The 2 bedroom unit had a huge fridge and separate freezer, strange. Otherwise we thoroughly enjoyed our family holiday and if you are looking for a nice relaxing place to stay this is ideal
No welcome pack, frayed wires on iron, no ironing board. Tv remote in bedroom broken. Door frame falling off in master bedroom. Wardrop doors poorly fitted. No locks on toilet doors. Couldnt turn lights off on balcony. No clean towels or bedding offered during stay. Had to use same towels the whole week. Building felt unfinished in alot of areas. But for size of apartment it was really good value for money and wee did have a really good time. Would return. Staff all very friendly
Overall the apartment, pool and attached bar/restaurant were very good. The bar staff were very helpful and made us feel welcome. All in all a very relaxing holiday. My only comment would be the lack of an information pack for tips on where to shop, eat and visit, plus information on rubbish disposal. Would definitely recommend the apartments. Many Thanks!
Really good accommodation! Well located in Golf del Sur area and exactly as described, has amazing views.
Very clean villa, everything you may can need for your holiday. There is no washing machine but there is no need for it. Laundry service worked great! Everything was returned next day. There was 4 of us on a golf holiday and the place was perfect. 2 golf courses very close by and after a day at the golf course returning to the villa and taking a swim at the very nice pool was great!
Marcos and his team are very nice and helpful. We were very satisfied! For example, the new dishwasher stopped working for some reason and it was fixed right of way. We came back from the golf course and it was working again! After checking out in the morning we didn't have our flight until the same evening but Marcos arrenged us a place to take our luggage and it even had a bathroom and a shower. Just fantastic service!
We definitely recommend this place especially when you are traveling as a group or as a family and are seeking for a bid more comfort to relax your stay.
Great view, very comfortable apartment. Swimming pool excellent but not heated.free laundry a nice bonus staff pleasant and helpful
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 8 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 November - 8 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 November 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 6 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 2 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 25 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 9 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 30 March 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 April - 23 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Pirce is based on 4 sharing, for more than 4 please add £125 per week
£125.00 per week if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single folding bed
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking, Sea view
Pool heated in winter months only Free underground or on-street parking is available.
Tenerife Holiday Homes
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 439 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 17 hours ago
Number of properties: 8