Amarilla Golf Villas - Unit 2 - Luxury 3 Bed - Stunning Views
Beach duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
From £718 per week
This stunning, luxury 3 bed apartment has HUGE sunny terraces and combines the highest standard of accommodation with a wonderful location including fantastic sea, golf course and marina views
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of luxury units of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day. Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views.
Each unit has been furnished to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in comfort. This particular unit has a large sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views.
There are 3 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The other two have twin beds and an ensuite.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything required for dining in.
There are no washing machines but there is a free laundry service onsite.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
Discounted green fees (approximately 20%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. This includes buggies and other packages. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
2 verified reviews
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Property on the whole is very good, 3 big bedrooms (comfy beds) and 3 bathrooms (although one is downstairs). Location is great and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Outside areas are lovely with great views and lots of seating. Pool looks amazing but was unusable as it wasn’t heated and was very cold.
Also a word of warning to those going before May, the air con it states is fitted hasn’t been yet.
For a luxury apartment I would have thought tea and coffee making facilities would have been available (they aren’t) there wasn’t even a bottle of water, we arrived late in the evening when shops etc were shut so we had nothing to drink and couldn’t make a cup of tea in the morning. There is also no welcome pack with tourist info of any kind, it would have been handy to know where the nearest shop and restaurants are. Taxi or bus info, nearest tourist information office, medical info etc as you would get in a hotel. For info closest mini supermarket is out of the apartment and turn left walk down the hill to pebble beach shop, there are also a number of restaurants there and a taxi rank.
The biggest gripe about the property was lack of internet/WiFi, ours didn’t work for over half of our week long stay. As the tv is via the internet this meant no TV, there is also no DVD player so during our week of very inclement weather we were rather stuck!
More attention to detail needed here to make this place a ‘luxury’ accommodation, broken tiles around pool area, poor welcome and no info regards check out (where to leave keys etc if like us you have to leave early).
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 27 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 August - 26 August 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2018 - 9 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 2 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 23 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 2 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 April - 25 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 31 July - 13 August and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 15 weeks of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Pirce is based on 4 sharing, for more than 4 please add £125 per week
£125.00 per week if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single folding bed
3 bathrooms including 3 en suites
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking, Sea view
Stunning views from the whole apartment. Free underground or on-street parking is available.
Tenerife Holiday Homes
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 349 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: 7