Amarilla Golf Villas - Unit 2 - Luxury 3 Bed - Stunning Views
Beach duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Amarilla Golf, Tenerife
Booking cost: £0.00
From £718 per week
This stunning, luxury 3 bed apartment has HUGE sunny terraces and combines the highest standard of accommodation with a wonderful location including fantastic sea, golf course and marina views
Amarilla Golf Villas is a stunning new development of luxury units of the highest quality. Set in an unrivalled location the development offers wonderful views over the golf course, down to the sea and the marina. The development stands out as one of the best in the area.
Amarilla Golf Villas offers private, individual and luxury accommodation combined with hotel style facilities such as an on-site manager, laundry service and it's own restaurant / bar serving food all day. Here you can relax and enjoy good food and fine wine whilst taking in the wonderful views.
Each unit has been furnished to a very high standard and offers the ultimate in comfort. This particular unit has a large sunny terrace where you can sit and enjoy the amazing views.
There are 3 bedrooms. 1 has a kingsize bed and ensuite. The other two have twin beds and an ensuite.
The living room has two very comfortable sofas. The TV has a unique system picking up 100's of channels around the world including Russian, Spanish, German and full UK TV with films and sport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The state of the art kitchen offers everything required for dining in.
There are no washing machines but there is a free laundry service onsite.
Amarilla Golf Villas is set on the edge of Amarilla and Golf Del Sur. A 10 minute walk from the development is the marina that separates the resorts. Here you will find some lovely sea front restaurants and bars. Some bars have nightly entertainment. The marina also has a small, mainly shingle beach.
Further into the resort of Golf Del Sur, the San Blas Commercial Centre offers 3 pretty squares lined with bars, restaurants, shops etc. Many of the restaurants have live acts.
Major attractions such as Siam Park and Jungle Park are within a 15 minute drive.
Los Cristianos and Los Americas are a 20 minute drive away.
The air conditioning is available during Summer only (June to Sept). Heating is provided if needed in the winter.
Discounted green fees (approximately 12%) at the Amarilla Golf Course are available to guests staying at this property. Please enquire further and once you have booked we will instruct you on how to book your discounted golf.
6 verified reviews
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Great view, very comfortable apartment. Swimming pool excellent but not heated.free laundry a nice bonus staff pleasant and helpful
Really lovely modern villa in a fabulous location. Plenty of room, great views and only steps from the pool and onsite bar/restaurant which had friendly staff. Communication was good before, during and after the visit. Would highly recommend.
Just got back home after 4 fabulous weeks in Unit 2 Amarilla Golf Villas.
It really was one of our best ever holidays. This was due to a few things. Firstly the absolutely amazing location. The views are outstanding. Secondly the accommodation. No 2 was perfect. We did have 3 beds and 3 bathrooms just for the 2 of us, but we like space. We also had a look around No 1 and No 3 and they were also fab. Thirdly we had some fantastic neighbours who were next door the whole of our stay. We weren’t together all of the time, but they definitely enhanced our holiday, and we would be more than happy if they were our holiday neighbours again.
We loved the place so much, we have booked No2 for the same 4 weeks next year. Some friends came up to see us and loved it so much they have booked No 3 for 2 of our weeks next year.
Last but not least, I have to mention the fantastic team that Marcos has on hand on site. Onofre the Maintenance Man was around most of the time. He was smiley and very professional and helpful at all times. Begona was a fantastic cleaner, and again always friendly and helpful. Marina also did an excellent cleaning job. The Bar on site is also a perfect addition. All of the staff, Isa, Ulises, Davel and Angelo were all professional and helpful at all times. We used the bar for drinks with our lovely neighbours and we also ate here too. Very good.
I would recommend Amarilla Golf Villas to any of my friends.
We stayed at Amarilla Golf Villas at the end of May into early June and had a fantastic week in the sun. The villa was absolutely stunning. We arrived later at night and therefore did not see the full beauty of the villas surroundings until the following morning. The view over the golf course to the marina is to amazing. The villa itself was finished to a modern, tasteful high standard, and equipped with all that you could ever need. Everything was spotlessly clean. The cupboards were well stocked with good quality crockery and glasses and there was an ample amount of cutlery. The bed in the main suite was extremely comfortable and along with the blackout curtains you were ensured a great nights sleep. All the showers were clean and powerful. There was no washing machine in the villa, however I spoke to the Staff in the pool bar and within 5 minutes I had a basket for the laundry service which is taken away and returned to you later in the day. To be perfectly honest, the complex looks so clean, crisp and tidy, that we thought the addition of washing hanging somewhere around the complex just would not fit. Again there was no Iron or Ironing board in the Villa, however a quick word with the maintenance chap and we had one within 10 minutes. Marcos, the owner is on site pretty much daily and is very helpful with any queries or issues.
The outside areas were kept to a high standard by the maintenance team who always seemed to be on hand should you need anything. The Pool bar, just a short stroll from the patio was a fantastic addition to the complex, the staff were so accommodating, chatty and helpful, the food was always fresh, hot and very well priced. We had toasties, Pizza, burgers and a few of the special items of the day, and all were great The wine list is not huge, but the selection is of good quality wines, which did not break the bank. The Bacchus in the Blue bottle is especially good, especially at around 16 euros a bottle. Other drinks, we thought were again very competitively priced.
We have holidayed in Tenerife for over 15 years, and this was probably the windiest week we have ever had in that time, this meant we did not venture into the pool, although it did look inviting most days, the waves just put us off. This could not be said of other guests and children however who used it daily.
In conclusion, having stayed in many villas and apartments around the Island, we would have to say that Amarilla Golf Villas rates amongst the very top, and would suggest that this new and exciting devlopment will grow and mature into one of top destinations in the Golf area. I would highly reccommend a visit to Amarilla Golf Villas and look forward to returning in the near future.
Property on the whole is very good, 3 big bedrooms (comfy beds) and 3 bathrooms (although one is downstairs). Location is great and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Outside areas are lovely with great views and lots of seating. Pool looks amazing but was unusable as it wasn’t heated and was very cold.
Also a word of warning to those going before May, the air con it states is fitted hasn’t been yet.
For a luxury apartment I would have thought tea and coffee making facilities would have been available (they aren’t) there wasn’t even a bottle of water, we arrived late in the evening when shops etc were shut so we had nothing to drink and couldn’t make a cup of tea in the morning. There is also no welcome pack with tourist info of any kind, it would have been handy to know where the nearest shop and restaurants are. Taxi or bus info, nearest tourist information office, medical info etc as you would get in a hotel. For info closest mini supermarket is out of the apartment and turn left walk down the hill to pebble beach shop, there are also a number of restaurants there and a taxi rank.
The biggest gripe about the property was lack of internet/WiFi, ours didn’t work for over half of our week long stay. As the tv is via the internet this meant no TV, there is also no DVD player so during our week of very inclement weather we were rather stuck!
More attention to detail needed here to make this place a ‘luxury’ accommodation, broken tiles around pool area, poor welcome and no info regards check out (where to leave keys etc if like us you have to leave early).
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 19 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 March - 30 March 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 6 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 April - 23 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 9 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 30 March 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 6 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 April - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 9 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 30 March 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 March - 2 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 April - 25 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 3 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 5 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 1 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 7 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 20 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 September - 25 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 September - 9 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 10 October - 13 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 October - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 9 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 30 March 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Pirce is based on 4 sharing, for more than 4 please add £125 per week
£125.00 per week if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 single folding bed
3 bathrooms including 3 en suites
Shared pool with electric heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Parking, Sea view
Stunning views from the whole apartment. Free underground or on-street parking is available.
Tenerife Holiday Homes
Agency From Cookham Dean, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Past bookings: 390 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 58 minutes
Last logged in: 40 minutes ago
Number of properties: 7