Beach Villa With Pool - Walk To The Beach
Beach house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Ballito, South Africa
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,640 per week
Private house with swimming pool , 300 metres walk to the beach, shops, bars, restaurants. Has disable access, bedrooms with air cons, cot, full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
Exclusive use property set 300 metres from seaside(less than 5 mins walk). Outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace, ample parking, large garden with outdoor furniture, 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms including a master bedroom with a spacious balcony, patio dining table and sea views. Master bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom. The property also features free WiFi, Smart TV with Netflix & Starsat digital channels for family entertainment. Walking distance to restaurants, bars, walking distance to supermarket and local gyms. Fully fitted kitchen with USB sockets, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher crockery and cutlery.
The vacation home also provides guests with cotton bedding and towels. We are also flexible with check -in and check out times. Short drive to shopping malls. Great location, car is not necessary and makes an ideal relaxing break!. WHEELCHAIR friendly.
Ballito Shopping Mall is 1.4 miles from Ballito Beach Villa - Sandra Road, while Ndlondlo Reptile Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is King Shaka International Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
Food Lover's Market is 3.2km from address which comes highly recommended. Ballito Lifestyle Centre is perfect for evening entertainment. Great Location!
We speak your language and happy to help!
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 4 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 November - 8 December 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 December 2022 - 10 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 January - 22 March 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 March - 19 April 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 22 June 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 June - 19 July 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 July - 28 September 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 September - 10 October 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 October - 23 November 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 24 November - 8 December 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 December 2023 - 10 January 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 March - 19 April 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 June - 19 July 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 10 October 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 November - 8 December 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 December 2024 - 10 January 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 March - 19 April 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 June - 19 July 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 10 October 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 13 January - 23 November and receive 30% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
- Arrive between 20 January - 16 March and receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 16:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 3)
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living room , 1 single sofa bed in Sun room , 2 single folding beds, 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 14, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility, Pets
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2019
Last logged in: 10 months ago
Number of properties: 1