Village Among Vineyards Near The Seaside
Country house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Trsek, Slovenia
Booking cost: €0.00
From €646 per week
Charming stone house in a peaceful village near the sea is ideally located to discover Slovenia and nearby Croatia and Friuli Venezia Giulia.
A beautifully renovated house in the unspoiled countryside of Dragonja Valley National Park makes an ideal base to discver nearby amazing natural sights. A countryside location in a peaceful village is allowing you to experience a rural retreat. At the same time is close enough to major towns Koper, Ljubljana, Pula, Trieste and Venice for those who enjoy exploring the area.
Slightly further from the property at a two and a half hour drive away, is the Soča River. The emerald green water in the middle of mountains is a natural beauty. Plus, not to be missed are the cave systems in the area - the Škocjan Caves are the most important underground phenomenon in the Karst region and Slovenia and are among the most important caves in the world. Due to their exceptional significance, the Škocjan Caves were entered on UNESCO’s list of natural and cultural world heritage sites in 1986.
Basically wherever you drive, within a three hour radius of the house, is going to offer stunning natural landscapes. The Dragonja Valley, within which the property is located is in the process of being made a protected area and there are various hikes and bike rides you can do from the house and into the Valley, best recommended in the Spring and Autumn. Though summer in the region is hot, situated at an altitude of 300m, nights at the stone house are fresh. There are also beaches within a drive of the property and in the colder months, visitors can enjoy thermal spas - at hotels in the nearby towns (they are not towns, just Izola is town, but perhaps it is not important) of Portorose, Bernardin, Krka in Strunjan and San Simon in Izola.
For great food, there are many simple places in the area just ten minutes drive away, best for cured meats, cheese, home made pasta and wild meats or more sophisticated restaurants in the major towns.
The house is ideal for a family, a couple or good friends as you enter from a big bedroom to a smaller bedroom. The house yard offers possibility to eat outside. Practically no cars pass nearby the house. The car can be parked in front of the house.
You can smoke outside, on a balcony and terasse.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 18 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
€70.00 per booking, paid with booking
town tax 2 € per person per day
€2.00 per night, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in in a living room
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning throughout property, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
The house has a private parking. You can smoke outside the house, on a terrace.
Private Owner From Koper, Slovenia Member since Feb 2014
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2