Villa With Garden In Koper
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Semedela, Slovenia
Booking cost: €0.00
From €682 per week
Situated over Koper Bay the villa with garden offers ideal retreat at discovering Slovenia and nearby Croatia and Italy. Walking distance to the sea and to historical town center of Koper.
The house situated in a quiet area. As location not far from highway exit is ideally situated for those who wish dicover the area. Whithin three hours you can reach many interesting towns with rich cultural heritage as Venice, Ljubljana, Pula Opatija and Piran asnatural brethtaking sites and parques: Sečovlje Salt Fields, Škocjan Caves, Soča River Valley.
The town Koper, walking distance away, used to be the capital of Istria region during Venetian times. It was situated on an island and was connected to the earth by a road and Lion' s castle in the middle of it. There are many beautiful houses, palaces, squares, streets and fountains built in romanic, gothic, renaissance and baroque period. The town offers cultural events during the whole year.
There are two beaches walking distance from the house, one in Koper and the other in Žusterna, 10 minutes walking away.
There are two beaches we reccomend to those who admire natural places, one in the middle of nature, in the Strunjan natural park. Situated at the end of salt fields, under the cliff.
In colder period of the year visitors can enjoy spa centers and swimming pools, some of them with salt some of them with termal water . The nearby spa center and swimming pool is in Žusterna, walking distance away from the house.
The nearest supermarket, pharmacy, bar, pizzeria are four minutes walking away. The local produced vegetables and fresh fish from caught by local fishermans is sold in the local market place, 10 minutes walking away.
The area is known for good food, vine and olive oil. There are many places where you can eat tastefully food, from simple to more reined places.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 18 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 April - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 3% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
town tax 2,00 € per person per day
€2.00 per night, paid locally
€40.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in Bedroom 2
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Shared garden
The house has a private parking place. You can smoke on a terrace.
Private Owner From Koper, Slovenia Member since Feb 2014
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2