Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Sesmarias em Estômbar, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
From £450 per week
Delightful villa in the centre of the Algarve. A quiet location yet close to many amenities.
The villa sleeps 8-10 people comfortably, as it boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large fitted kitchen, lounge, and dining room.
Within walking distance to the villa is situated a small supermarket two excellent restaurants and three bar/restaurants. Carvoeiro tennis club is also situated within walking distance which has many tennis courts, a gym, and a large swimming pool. 1.5km away are two of the Algarves most prestigious golf courses that of Gramacho and Pinta.
The villa boasts off-road parking for two cars and a rear entrance gate that leads onto the back patio/barbecue area. Within a small drive from Avagarosa are most of the Algarve's finest beaches.
34 verified reviews
33 out of 34 people recommend staying here
The owner and manager could not have been more accommodating. We needed to cancel our booking 2 consecutive years because of lockdowns but it was never an issue.
I was tempted to mark the property down on advert accuracy because the photos don't do the property justice!
The only downside is the length of walk to the local town. Taxis were about 8E at night. A bus timetable would have been helpful. There are however a few bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Everything was amazing! The villa is a great place for family and friends! Paul (owner) is very good and friendly person! Highly recommended Avagarosa to everyone 👍 👌 👏
Lovely location owner was brilliant couldn't do enough for you the villa manager was very helpful all in all a lovely holiday
Fabulous villa. Really spacious and well equipped with loads of loungers and beach towels. Looks better than the pictures. Owner was great - flexible with payment terms because of the pandemic. It's a lovely quiet area - a few cafes and restaurants nearby or a 30 minute walk into carvoeiro.
We had a pleasant time at the property. I loved the property and communication with the owner and manager was great. Kevin was always ready to reply to my messages and phone calls. The thing that I particularly loved was the windows; they are very secure, with lots of locks and shutters. They also had mesh on each window which prevented mosquitoes.
the kitchen counter had lots of ants and was difficult for us to cook or eat.
Having said that, I still recommend this villa. I would come again to this place if I come to Algarve.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 December 2022 - 28 February 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 June - 21 July 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 31 October 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2023 - 28 February 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 June - 21 July 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 31 October 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2024 - 28 February 2025: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 June - 21 July 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 July - 1 September 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 31 October 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2025 - 28 February 2026: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 10 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 25% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£10.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility
Range of children's games available. Wireless broadband is available.
Private Owner From Shipston On Stour, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2005
Past bookings: 92 bookings
Response rate: 67%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 10 days ago
Number of properties: 1