Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Santa Maria (Tavira), Algarve
Booking cost: €0.00
From €1,000 per week
Sinos Villla is a very comfortable villa with very pleasant garden and private pool(7m x 3.5m)
Great access for Beaches,Golf and Tavira town centre
Range of unique beaches are within easy reach from the villa.Ferry boats ( 1euro rtn) run to the beaches at Tavira Island and Cabanas
There is a lovely train journey to barril beach just ten minutes drive from the Villa
The beaches have loungers for hire and shower facilities.
In the heat of summer there is a beautiful waterfall where the cool waters from the mountains come down to a wonderful lagoon and there is safe swimming.
Within ten minutes drive you will find two excellent golf courses that do not attract the same pricing as the western algarve
Old Tavira will delight all tastes.Its origins date back to around 2000 BC.
The ancient churches and historic buiildings blend with a range of restaurants and bars to deliver one of the most beautiful towns in the algarve
Tavira has 6 18 hole golf courses in a radius of 30km.All reachable by free highway.
The nearest from the villa is 5 km
There is a range of cycle routes from nearby Cabanas to Villa Real San Antonio. the unspoint paths run close to the waters edge.the journey to the spanish border is approximately 35km
The area is renowned for natural habitats of many interesting species of birds. There are watching areas designated on local maps
Rental licence or registration number: AL 18/2011
50 verified reviews
50 out of 50 people recommend staying here
What can I say it's our third stay at sinos villa and what lovely improvements done around pool really enjoyed our stay lovely welcome pack which wasn't expected lovely comunication with team in tavira very hot this year wil being trying to book next year thanks ian,Gina ,clevedon England
Another great holiday at the villa , we always love visiting Portugal , the villa offers everything you need and kids entertained in the fab pool, great location and a nice walk into the town with great restaurants and bars
Appreciated welcome pack left from the owner which was perfect
We will be back
This villa is absolutely amazing.
All of the four bedrooms are spacious with Air conditioning and wardrobes or hanging space with hangers for your clothes and plenty of drawer space too.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee machine, washing machine and dishwasher.
Cable tv also if you want to watch a movie. The bathrooms were spotless and roomy.
There were plenty of towels too.
The upstairs Sun terrace was magnificent as was the pool area with 6 sun loungers.
The best surprise were the 2 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime and mandarin trees so you could eat fresh fruit or squeeze your own orange juice every day.
There is also an outside barbecue and dining table.
The shops are only a 5min drive away and there are plenty of restaurants nearby too.
I would definitely stay here again.
Beautiful spacious Villa, set in a fabulous area.
Plenty to do within a manageable walk from the Villa.
Food amazing within the town of Tavira and also surrounding towns.
Large supermarket 10 minutes walk from the Villa.
Beautiful clean beaches. Our favourite was Santa Luzia, accessible via a water taxi.
Thank you for a wonderful stay, we will be back.
Stayed here at the end of July-Early August for a week with family (5 Adults and 2 children).
We all had a fantastic week and would happily book Sinos Villa again in a heartbeat. Clean, spacious, plenty to do and a nice 15-20 minute walk into Tavira. When eating out at night we would use a local taxi service to bring us back to the villa as we had 2 small children. This was just a 5 minute drive and would only cost 5 euros. Tavira is a lovely authentic place with excellent food and a lot bigger than we initially thought it was upon booking.
Overall an excellent stay.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 8 July 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 August - 1 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 28 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 21 June 2023: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 1 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 28 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 21 June 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 1 September 2024: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 September - 28 September 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 May - 21 June 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 12 July 2025: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 26 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
excess water consumption
€7.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Tavira, Portugal Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 119 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 2