Villa Zinha - Luxury Oceanfront Villa With Heated Infinity Pool
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Praia da Luz, Algarve
Booking cost: €0.00
From €6,293 per week
A luxury and stylish 4 Bedroom Villa with Panoramic and unobstructed Sea Views. The Villa is located right at the Ocean in an exclusive area of Praia da Luz, only 1 km from the center and beach.
From the moment you walk into this villa, the captivating entry way with high ceilings takes your breath way. This villa named “Villa Zinha” is a luxury private oceanfront villa rental located in the heart of Praia da Luz on the stunning Algarve coast of Portugal. It takes about 5 minutes to walk to many of the fabulous shops, bars and restaurants.
It is also one of a handful of private villas with unobstructed sea views and boasts amongst other things: lovely swimming pool and toddlers pool/paddling area, beautiful gardens, sun loungers, outside tables and chairs, magnificent gazebo, parking, barbeque area, washing machine, dishwasher, state of the art coffee machine, free internet amongst many other great features. For entertainment, a large television in the living room complete with many local and international TV Channels, a Wii console, table tennis and football table are some of the options available for you to enjoy.
The Villa has 4 very large bedrooms and equally spacious bathrooms and can accommodate 10 people with ease. On the ground floor, the beautiful ‘Blue Room’ overlooking the garden has a double bed and with an option for a third bed and also has a large television. The beautiful “Pink Room” has a double bed and opens up to a terrace with beautiful views of the sea.
On the upper level, the “Yellow Room” has two single beds and a pull out sofa bed and can therefore fit 3 people quite easily and up to 4 for children. This room has amazing panoramic views of the sea.
The final room called the ‘Black and White’ room is a spacious and luxurious space with a double bed and which also boasts the same panoramic views of the sea.
What is special about this particular villa is that everything has been well thought out for a family holiday of all ages, yet it has the capacity to cater to clients who wish to enjoy a luxury private holiday. We the owners take extreme pride on providing exceptional service to the highest of standards and have a reliable and professional management company in place who is available 24-7 to meet your every need.
We look forward to welcoming you to Villa Zinha!
Rental licence or registration number: 38844/AL
7 other reviews
We had a great time at the villa! The villa is gorgeous, very spacious. Location is fantastic with a fabulous view on the ocean.
What else can you say about that view??? After 10 days of aggressively touring Portugal from top to bottom we were thrilled to land at the beautiful Villa! The views and pool are so relaxing we didn’t want to go anywhere else! The kitchen is extremely well appointed and we cooked many fabulous meals there. Mostly we just enjoyed the house and it’s surroundings and felt very grateful for it!
Great house. Great location. Walking distance to town and great restaurants. Owner was great and very accommodating.
The location was great and the house easily accommodated our party of 10. The house manager on site was receptive and the house was well stocked for cooking with plenty of plates/glasses/utensils. We definitely enjoyed this property!
We were a party of four in this spacious villa with four bedrooms and plenty of room for at least eight guests. Beautiful view of the ocean and a nice pool with outdoor shower to cool down on sunny days. We slept well in the rooms were you could easily adjust the temperature with AC, curtains etc. Luz is a beautiful seaside resort with some nice restaurants and two beaches - one were you can find all service you want. There are food stores within walking distance in Luz, but we made most of our shopping in Lagos were there is a nice sea food market and a couple of large supermarkets. The kitchen is very well equipped with a modern food center including an ice maker which we really appreciated! Overall it is a very good place to spend a relaxing holiday with friends or family!
A truly amazing villa which lacked for nothing, beautiful grounds and pool, this property has everything – a truly 5-star experience. Highly recommended – you will not be disappointed
An outstanding, modern house, positioned in very close proximity to a charming village and a beautiful beach. It was exquisitely managed. Having a drink by the pool, facing the ocean and the cliffs of the Algarve....simply magic.
1 - 7 of 7
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Show more Show less
Prices and availability
Updated 12 January 2023
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 14 July 2023: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 16 December 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 December 2023 - 3 January 2024: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 January - 31 March 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 14 April 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 April - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 14 July 2024: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2024: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 30 September 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November - 16 December 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 December 2024 - 3 January 2025: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 January - 31 May 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2025: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 14 July 2025: changeover days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 July - 31 August 2025: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2025: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 16 December 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 17 December 2025 - 3 January 2026: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 January - 31 March 2026: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
€300.00 per week, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in bedroom 3, 1 single sofa bed in bedroom 2, 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 0.4m to 2m
WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 11, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Private Owner From Luz, Portugal Member since Jun 2021
Response rate: 0%
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 1