Exclusive Seafront Apartment With Large Sea Facing Terrace
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Kotor, Montenegro
Booking cost: €0.00
From €427 per week
Located Right Next To Perast Promenade, Inside A Gated Garden.
The apartment has been furnished in a modern style, and would be great for couples or smaller families
The property is in a fantastic location, right on the promenade with only a two-minute walk to the nearby beach, or guests can also swim from the jetty just in front. The apartment also has a lovely ground floor terrace and garden area which has stunning sea and mountain views and a green space that is very rarely found in Perast. It is a perfect place for guests to relax, dine, read or play with smaller children and infant.
Perast is an exclusive resort town on the Montenegrin coast, and is an ideal destination for guests wishing to be located in the Kotor Bay. Perast is probably the most prestigious coastal town as it has historical significance in being the oldest port. This is why with its Venetian architecture it is a UNESCO-protected heritage site.
Perast is surrounded by dramatic landscapes, lush green mountains and crystal clean waters; it is a truly unspoilt environment and guests can really appreciate the natural beauty the town and area have to offer their visitors. There is a good choice of local restaurants, cafés, beach bars and food markets, all just a few minutes’ walk away. The old walled town of Kotor is a short drive away; there guests can enjoy a wider choice of nightlife, restaurants, cafés and fashionable clothes shops.
Hiking up Subra is a must and hiking along the ridge above Kotor bay is spectacular. A nice way to relax after busy active days is with a nice long cocktail at Tramontana followed by dinner at Konoba Catovica Mlini...its really tasty and has been well reviewed by Lonely Planet, Fodors, World Top 7
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 22 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 May - 14 June 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 June - 15 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 September - 1 October 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 October - 16 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 14 June 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 June - 15 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 September - 1 October 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 October - 16 December 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 14 June 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 June - 15 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 September - 1 October 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 October - 16 December 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 31 May 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
€29.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in living room / Kitchen, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
WiFi, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Toaster
Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Property Manager From London, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2012
Past bookings: 7 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 2 days
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 19