Villa Elisa, View + Hidden In Trees!
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Perama, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,485 per week
Villa Elisa is 170 sq. m residence and totally refurbished in 2015 with superior design, touches of warmth and charm.
It is located in the center of Crete offering sea and mountain views.
It is literally a hidden gem around the beauty and tranquility of a uniquely green landscape of organic olive trees and vineyards only 10 km away from the sandy beach of Panormo.
Totally isolated but close to everything, our villa offers full privacy to our guests and a variety of facilities for the whole family.
Furnished in a combination of vintage and luxurious touches, the three-story villa can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people if it is necessary.
The layout of the villa:
Entering the villa from the main entrance on the ground floor you will find a spacious open plan area with a fully equipped authentic kitchen, the vintage style living room area with satellite HDTV and the indoor dining table! From the living room area, you have direct access to the veranda which offers exceptional views of the landscape.
Reaching the first floor from the stairs, there are 2 air-conditioned bedrooms and one bathroom with bath and shower. Both bedrooms have a double bed and access to the balcony.
The lower floor of the villa can be accessed through stairs from the ground floor or it can be totally independent of the rest of the villa as it has also its own entrance. In the hall, there is a sitting area with a sofa and a small kitchenette with a fridge and a small oven. On the same floor, there are 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, one with double bed and the other with 2 single beds. There is also a bathroom with a shower.
Our magnificent outdoor area is one of the highlights of the villa. There is a 4,500 sq. m fenced organized area with many spots for relaxing, unique beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs gardens, flower gardens. organic vegetable garden and, trees!
More specifically our outdoor facilities include:
- 40 sq. m swimming pool with sun-beds, umbrellas and poolside tables
- Fully equipped charcoal barbecue area plus a wood oven, a sink and a fridge under a pergola
- A large outdoor dining table next to the barbecue with views of the pool and the surrounding landscape
- Many organized furnished spots (sunbeds, outdoor sofas, and chairs) for relaxation
- Fenced parking for many carsThe unique benefits of Villa Elisa are:
- “Away from it all” but close to the beach and living areas where you can find everything!
- Α spacious garden area with full of sitting areas and facilities among the trees.
- Outstanding panoramic mountain and sea views.
- Total quietness surrounded by nature.
- Full privacy in outdoor areas.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family will be on hand for advice and information if need to be.
Rental licence or registration number: 1007665/27.06.2017
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 14 May 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 October 2021 - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April 2022 - 27 October 2023: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 70% off if the booking is for 25 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£26.00 per person per booking, paid locally
£17.00 per person per booking, paid locally
£8.50 per person per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in first floor, 1 single folding bed, 3 cots
Private pool, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1.4m to 1.6m
CD player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning living rooms only, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From Rethymno, Greece Member since Oct 2019
Last logged in: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: 1