PriVate Villa, Pool, SeaViews, Sunsets, Beaches - V. Melina
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Lefkas, Greece
Booking cost: €0.00
From €840 per week
Independent, private, surrounded by nature & olive trees, private pool, wonderful uninterrupted seaviews and magical sunsets. Close proximity to some of Greece's best beaches! Walk to village!
Villa Melina of Egremni Villas, Athani, is a wonderful 2 bedroom villa with its own private swimming pool with amazing views of the Ionian Sea and magical sunsets! It is part of a complex of two similar-size villas with private pool, which are totally independent and completely private from one another as they are located at different ground levels. They are built next to nature, surrounded by olive groves. They are located just about 10mins walk from Athani village and about 5 mins drive from 3 of the best beaches of Lefkada such as Porto Katsiki (8kms), Egremni beach (2kms), Gialos (3kms), some of which have been voted as BEST in Greece and one of TOP in the world (CNN survey)!. We are the villa closest to these beaches.
Both the villas are of similar size, design and interior decoration. They both have 2 bedrooms, one with double bed and the other one with two single beds. A folding bed can be added to the second bedroom whereas one/two children could be accommodated in the sitting room, so as to accommodate up to a total of 6 guests. The villas have one full bathroom with shower cabin with a hydromassage column and an extra WC. They are fully equipped with a/c, satellite TV, CD and DVD player & CD and DVD library, fridge/freezer, 4-hob kitchen, oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, iron & iron board. Outdoors they feature a garden/patio area with sunbeds, sun umbrellas, shower, BBQ and dining furniture where guests can relax and enjoy the most amazing sunset and sea views.
Location (Athani Village)
Athani village, a short walk from the villas (just 800meters), is the closest village to the world-famous beaches of Porto Katsiki, Egremni, Gialos which are sandy, long and exotic-like with turquoise waters . At Athani, you can find 2 mini- markets, a selection of restaurants, a café. The closest restaurant to the villas (5 mins walk), just before one reaches Athani village is 'Greco Levante' restaurant. It is owned and operated by the villa owners. It’s specialities are made by fresh, own produce as the family also has an animal farm and a vegetables garden (both can be visited if you would like so).
One can find all kinds of amenities such as bars, restaurants, ATM, medical centre, super market, all kind of water sports at the picturesque village of Vasiliki (15Kms), which is considered to be the capital of the south of the island. Its bay is well-known as a windsurfer's paradise. Vasiliki accommodates numerous other activities such as Scuba diving (school), Snorkelling, Sea Kayaking, Windsurfing (school), Private boat hire etc. Minimarkets, butcher's and bakery can be found much closer than Vasiliki, at the village of Agios Petros (8kms).
MHTE number 0831K1000764900000
Rental licence or registration number: 0831K1000764900000
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
Distances to locations
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 October 2021 - 28 May 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 May - 25 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 June - 9 July 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 July - 27 August 2022: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 17 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 September - 1 October 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 2 October 2022 - 27 May 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 May - 10 June 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 June - 8 July 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 July - 26 August 2023: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August - 16 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 30 October 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 31 October - 30 November 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 25 May 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 May - 8 June 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 9 June - 13 July 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 July - 27 August 2024: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 17 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
For over 4 people, €15 per night per person
€15.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 2 single folding beds, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Pets
Truly amazing seaviews and sunset views!
Private Owner From Lefkada, Greece Member since Dec 2013
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 8 days ago
Number of properties: 2