Chania Central Flat
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Chania Old Town, Crete
Booking cost: €0.00
From €251 per week
A centrally located, spacious holidays' flat . Consists of a master bedroom , a private bathroom, and an open plan kitchen with a lounge room. Free parking is avaliable
A centrally located, spacious holidays' flat .
Consists of a master bedroom , a private bathroom, and an open plan kitchen with a lounge room.
Located in Chania Town center two minutes walking distance from central bus station of (Ktel). Just a few minutes walking distance from Chania Old town, Old venetian port, the famous central Agora and whole commercial area.
At a distance of 500 meters you will find the nearest sandy and full organized beach of Nea Chora.
Feel free to ask any possibly service or wish that will make your enjoyable stay in Chania as much as unforgetable as possible.
The magnificent Chania old town is the most photographed spot of the city. The heart of Chania is beating here during all summer, it is busy, full of cafes, restaurants and taverns with Cretan food specialties, bars, pastry shops, art shops and preserved historical monuments from different time periods.
The Old Venetian Port will definitely attract you to stroll leisurely back in time and enjoy the mix of Cretan, Venetian and Ottoman elements, beautiful narrow streets leading to the old city, and its wonderful architecture.
You can start your walk on the waterfront of the old harbor and continue to the mole that will lead you to the lighthouse. The beautiful Chania old port lighthouse was built by the Venetians and rebuilt by the Egyptians in the early 19th century, taking the shape of a minaret.
Rental licence or registration number: 00000547610
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 23 June 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 November 2022 - 30 June 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 18 September 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September 2023 - 30 June 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 18 September 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September 2024 - 30 June 2025: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 18 September 2025: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September 2025 - 31 March 2026: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Arrive between 28 December - 31 March and receive 3% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living room, 1 cot
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
CD player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Italian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seat 1, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Chania, Greece Member since Feb 2019
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last logged in: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 1