Maisonette Apartment With Private Pool In The Outskirts Of Athens
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Athens City, Greece
Booking cost: €0.00
From €2,023 per week
A quiet maisonette house with formidable views, a great swimming pool and close to the airport and the port
There is very little noise here; no cars, no pollution. The view is incredible. From the house's veranda you can sit and stir at the first Cycladic islands, the island of Kea and sometimes the island of Andros. The port of Rafina where ferries depart daily for Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Paros ad Naxos can be seen right in front of you, together with the edge of Athens International airport deep to the right. From the north side you will have Athens right in front of you.
We are close to several landmarks. Several beaches are 10-30 minutes away by car: Zouberi, Nea Makri, Artemida, Marathon to name just a few. The monastery of Daou is 5 minutes by car. Valanaris falls are circa 5 minutes by car (you can also reach both on foot). Attica zoo (the biggest in the Balcans with over 400 species) is 10-15 minutes car drive. The shopping discount village of Mc Arthur Glenn is also 10 minutes by car. Athens city center is a 35-minute car drive max., via Attica Avenue (Toll fees apply). You can reach the underground station in 20 min. and park your car there; by taking the underground you can reach most parts of Athens in 20-50 min. Numerous coffee diners, super markets, gyms, pharmacies and other points of interest are 7-15 min. by car. Also, the old St Efraim’s monastery in Nea Makri (25 min. car driving). There is also the Tomb of Marathon (20 min.). And finally, the port of Rafina is just 10 minutes’ drive.
The apartment house is excellent. 130 sq. m. in total, elevated, with separate entrances either through the stairs or through the house's elevator that can be accessed via the private internal garage. The garage can also be used for parking your own car. At the house's exterior veranda you will find a sitting area, a table and a couch with two chairs from natural rattan sitting six people and under the shadow for most of the day. There is also a glass table at the edge of the veranda which gets more sun and you can sit there and enjoy your breakfast. The veranda has a private 26 sq. m. pool with a depth of 1.5-2.10 meters with three sun beds, a small couch for two people and a glass table that sits six people.
Entering the living room you cannot help but notice the beautiful decoration made with the special taste of Mrs. Vasiliki. A dining table, two sofa beds, big LED TV with satellite channels. The living room connects with a fully equipped kitchen: a double compartment fridge-freezer, a stove a microwave oven and a dish washer, not to mention cooking utensils and cutlery. There is a dining room. There is also a washing machine and a tumble dryer for your clothes. The house has Wi-Fi connection to connect online from anywhere.
Going past the living room you will find three double bedrooms. One bedroom comes with an en suite bathroom with WC and a shower cabin. There is also a second toilet. All three bedrooms come with a double bed; one of the bedrooms is also equipped with a desk area.
The house is air-conditioned and also comes with heating. There is a small stair from the dining area that connects you to a beautiful turf garden with a stone-made BBQ. Both can be used following a typical arrangement with the owners Ms. Vasiliki and Mr. Dimitris who will also be available for any information and assistance you may need.
If you choose Athens as your destination anytime from Spring to Autumn, Peggy's villa is a great choice for those wishing to avoid a suburban stay with all the usual drawbacks and choose a place with great views not far away from major points of interest.
PS: You will need to agree to our 'conditions of occupation' terms, and sign the relevant document, together with a 'guest list' document where you will state the members of your group (name, age, and sex). We will also need the passport number of the leader of the group, flight arrival details, and the estimated time of arrival at the house.
Rental licence or registration number: 0000318420
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 7 December 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 December - 20 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 14 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 April - 25 April 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 20 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2022 - 4 January 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January - 3 December 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 14 April and receive 32% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 15 April - 25 April and receive 17% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 26 April - 31 May and receive 32% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 June - 30 June and receive 27% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 July - 31 August and receive 17% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 September and receive 27% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 21 December and receive 32% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 22 December - 3 January and receive 17% off if the booking is made 1 month before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Private pool, Size 13m x 2m, Depth 1.6m to 2m
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Smoking
Property Manager From Dassamari, Greece Member since Nov 2017
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 7 hours
Last logged in: 19 days ago
Number of properties: 1