Summer Holiday House In Beautiful Outdoor Space With Pool
Beach house with 1 bathroom and shared pool in Arcadia, Greece
Booking cost: €0.00
From €395 per week
Summer Holiday House with Pool, surrounded by Olive trees.
Enjoy the sea view from your balcony or relax by the pool located in the center of the complex.
Our garden, full of olive trees, palms and flowers, offers a friendly environment away from daily routine.
Enjoy happy moments with your family and friends at our two barbecues.
The particular location of the complex provides a safe environment for carefree play of your children close to nature.
Access to the sandy beach does not require transportation, as a 3 minute walk is enough!
•Electric stove with oven
•Coffee maker – Boiler
•TV LED 32”
•Iron / Ironing Board
•Fully equipped kitchen with kitchenware
•Air Conditioning (cooling / heating)
•Internet Free WiFi
•Large private terraces and balconies
•Sheets – Towels – Duvets
•Basketball and Tennis Court
Paralio Astros possesses beaches and a harbour which can accommodate small ships. A medieval Frankish fortress commands the heights of a peninsula called “The Island” which juts out to form the harbour.
Paralio Astros tooks its name from the star-shaped peninsula, the “Nisi” (‘The Island’) On top of the “Nisi” dominates the old castle. The castle built in 1256 AD by Prince William Villehardouin in order to protect the locals from attacks.
At the foot of the castle there is a small amphitheater built by the port, where cultural events take place during the summer. Also the main big square by the port is full of cafe and taverns open all day where you can enjoy food and have a relaxed coffee time. At the square there are ATM and a bank, and few meters from the square there is a post office and a police station.
Paralio Astros offered for a quiet, romantic walks in the picturesque harbor with fishing boats sailing, as well as exploring the quaint little streets.
Further down the main paved road by the sea there is a primary school with a big forecourt ideal for kids to play and there is a big ‘plaza’ beach with organized beach lies, beach bars and restaurants along the 8 km of sandy beach
Food in Paralio Astros
There are many taverns and Seafood Restaurants at the coastal road ,that starts from the “Nisi” (hill) until the Doors (area).
Starting from the square, just before the parking near harbor, you can enjoy Greek food and pizza in Paralio Astros square.
From the square until small pier, there are many Café – Restaurants that served Greek food, pizza and pasta.
At the main street (Zafeiropoulou street) that starts from the kiosk in the square, you will find shops selling fast food with delicious Souvlaki, pancakes and cool cold Yaourtaki.!
Seafood Restaurants that served fish will find from the small pier until at the Portes location.
On the other side of Paralio Astros to Nafplio you can find in Glyfada place Restaurant – Tavern with a great fish ,meat and Greek food menu.
At the «La Luna» Café-Restaurant located in Portes location ( 160 meters from Houdis Houses) you can enjoy throughout the day ouzo , pizza ,pasta and other Greek food.
This property does not have any reviews
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 11 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 June - 15 August 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 August - 6 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 20 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 11 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 June - 15 August 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 August - 6 September 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 November 2022 - 20 April 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 April - 31 May 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 June - 11 June 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 June - 15 August 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 August - 6 September 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 September - 31 October 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 20 April 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
1 bedroom, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed, 3 single beds
Shared pool with solar heating, Size 12m x 9m, Depth 0.4m to 1.8m
WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Air conditioning, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden, Tennis court
Children, Infants, Pets
Private Owner From Paralio Astros, Greece Member since Apr 2016
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 4