Loustalbeau At Le Domaine De Loustalviel
Farm house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Pech-Luna, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £480 per week
A sensitively restored Languedoc farmhouse for 4. Glorious Pyrenees views. Large shared swimming pool. 7 acres.
LoustalBeau is the prettiest house on the Domaine, with the most spectacular views.
Before work started, it was a disused barn with the tall archway on the southern façade which is so typical of the region. This arch has been preservrd, double-glazed, and used to show off the spectacular views of the Pyrenees to both the galleried bedroom floor, and the double height ground floor.
LoustalBeau has its own large private garden, and shares another in 7 acres of grounds, and a large, 12 metre solar heated swimming pool with two other houses.
· Private garden and shaded outdoor dining/barbecue area
· Large (60 square metres) open-plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with TV, DVD player and Wii.
· A sensitive blend of modern furniture for functionality, and hand-picked traditional Languedoc, Cathar and Catalan pieces to add style and atmosphere
· Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, double sink, electric oven, and ceramic hob
· Ceramic flooring throughout, with underfloor heating
· One double bedroom (King size bed) with en-suite shower room and wc
· One twin bedroom, 3 metres by 5 metres, also with en-suite bathroom and wc
· Central heating and a log-burning stove to take the chill off spring and autumn evenings
· Separate downstairs w.c.
· Separate utility area with washing machine
10 verified reviews
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
This was the finest property we have stayed in our travels in France and Spain this last 2 months. Julian and Nigel were very welcoming and their place was exactly as described. Absolutely stunning!
Loustalbeau was very tastefully decorated and the linens where of fine quality, the bed was very comfortable with big fluffy pillows. The towels are large and the shower was delightful and clean.
The views across the fields and pastures to the snow capped Pyrenees were spectacular and we enjoyed spending time on the terrace in the afternoon sun. The surroundings were a real pleasure to stroll around or go for an energetic walk.
We would highly recommend Julian and Nigel’s place for short or longer stay.
Brian and Joan Stewart
Perfect - we will return!
The directions to Loustalviel were excellent and we managed to find the property easily - not always our experience in France.
Although we arrived early, we were made to feel welcome.
We had pre-booked a meal with Nigel & Julian for our first evening and had a very enjoyable time - helped by their own cocktail mix.
The accommodation was just as described and was very light and airy.
At one stage we had a small problem with a light but it was sorted immediately.
Julian & Nigels domaine is in a beautiful setting. It is very peaceful with lots of wildlife around.
The pool is one of the best we have ever used.
We found the information book provided to be very helpful and ate in many of the places recommended. We will never forget having lunch out on a terrace watching the nesting storks.
We would have no hesitation in recommending LoustalBeau to friends and family.
This was a beautiful place for a weeks holiday. There was plenty of space and the surroundings were amazing. The hosts were there if you needed them but by no means intruded. We also made good use of the lovely pool and barbeque. I would definitely recommend this and would love to return.
We had a wonderful week in this beautiful property. The owners, Julian and Nigel, keep the property, pool and grounds immaculate. We couldnt fault anything. They are friendly and helpful. We took up the option of a lovely home cooked meal on the night of our arrival and spent a very pleasant evening with our hosts and their other guests. We would not hesitate to recommend the property to anyone.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 3 August 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 October 2022 - 2 June 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 3 June - 15 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 September 2023 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 November - 31 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cot for child under 18 months (we do NOT provide bedclothes)
£0.00 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with electric heating, Size 12m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, WiFi / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Spectacular panoramic views of the Pyrenees from the 7 acres of grounds and the shared swimming pool.
Private Owner From 11420 Pech Luna, France Member since Nov 2010
Past bookings: 76 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 12 days ago
Number of properties: 2