Villa Talassa With Free 4x4 Car & Wifi, Heated Pool & Hot Tub
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Peyia, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
From £630 per week
Delightful and affordable three bedroom detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Coral Bay, with private heated pool, Toyota RAV 4 and free WiFi included, Hot tub & pool heating setup on demand
Villa Talassa is located in a quiet cul-de-sac next to a plot with grass and trees. It is only 5 minutes drive to Coral Bay with its sandy beach and 1 km from the old hillside village of Peyia.
The villa is spacious and can comfortably accommodate 6 people, but we restrict number of people to 4 adults, only because we prefer smaller groups. Our base price is set to 2 people, giving couples the best possible price.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS:
- 5 seater 4 x 4 car is included in rental price (for drivers over 25 and under 70, local rides in Paphos region only, including Polis and Latchi)
- Jacuzzi by the pool is a perfect place to relax in cooler evenings
- Our HEATED POOL (4 x 8 m, 90-170 cm deep) is maintained to the very highest standards by a National - Swimming Pool Foundation certified operator so you can rest assured that the quality of the water is of the highest standard ensuring a good holiday and safe swimming
- Poolside solar shower with a large rain showerhead provides perfect refreshment after your swim
- Mosquito nets on both balcony doors and the window in the third bedroom and the downstairs patio door let in fresh air at night (if you don't like to use aircon)
- There is a safe for your valuables
- Free cot, high chair and protective gates for young children
You can find exact location of our villa and contact details in Google maps, entering "Villa Talassa Peyia"
The villa is spacious and comfortable and furnished to a high standard. The ground floor consists of an open plan lounge with air-conditioning, an elegantly appointed dining area (seats six) and fully-equipped modern kitchen. French doors in the dining and living rooms lead respectively to the patio (sunbeds) and to the furnished terrace (table and chairs) overlooking the swimming pool.
Marble staircase leads to upstairs rooms, which are fully air-conditioned. The master bedroom has a double bed and a balcony, as well as en suite shower and toilet, and the second bedroom has two single beds (placed together) and balcony. Both balconies are accessed by French doors, which have mosquito nets. The third bedroom has two single beds. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and aircon. There is a spacious family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet upstairs. There is also a downstairs toilet. There is parking space at the villa and free parking for another car outside.
A Toyota RAV 4 manual diesel 4 x 4 car is included in price for eligible drivers. It is insured for drivers over 25 and under 70. This is not a substitute for a hire car as may be provided by Hertz/Avis etc, but reliable and comfortable 5 seater which is ideal for trips to the beach, shopping as well as into Paphos and surrounding areas to see the many tourist attractions. But the guests have no obligations to use the car, and for visiting arears outside Paphos region, we advise to get rental car.
18 verified reviews
17 out of 18 people recommend staying here
We had a fantastic week at Villa Talassa. The villa was spotlessly clean, the pool and whole outdoor area was beautifully maintained. The pool was a great temperature, warm but not too warm. Communication with the owner was excellent. Having the car included was really handy as there isn't anything within walking distance but it was easy to get around and only a few minutes drive to the beach, supermarket, restaurants etc. The area was very peaceful. I'm very much hoping we'll be back at some point.
Villa is like paradise place, communication with owner is brilliant. It was our best holiday in our life, really recommend this place👍👍👍
Fantastic villa in a fantastic location in a fantastic country,secluded but not isolated,private and not hidden,quality villa fantastic owner always in communication with me for any questions about the villa or anything i needed,i would say its a perfect location for between 4 and 6 adults or a family hot tub was brilliant as was the pool they were well used on our visit,fairly near shopping and beaches plenty of buses to get you to further afield although we had a car to use supplied by the host Tanya and that was great to drive around this fabulous island
Villa Talassa is a beautiful three bedroom villa in a very quiet location in Peyia, the property and car were wonderful and clean and comfortable, the addition of pool and hot tub is a bonus for family’s or couples.
We were picked up and returned to the airport for a reasonable cost arranged by our hosts which was on time and very convenient.
Any queries were answered immediately and assistance given if needed.
There are some fabulous beaches not far away at Agios Georgios, Coral Bay, Latchi and Polis.
Sunset Tavern at Agios Georgios and Baracas Lounge at Chloraka are both great places to eat or just have drinks and watch the sunset.
We will definitely be back for another stay at Villa Talassa, we really enjoyed our two weeks, which truthfully was not long enough. April 2023
The villa was spacious and very tidy. The outside was lovely with the big pool aswell and having the car was a big bonus aswell. We definitely book again.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 25 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September - 30 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2023 - 28 February 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 February 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2024: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 21 July 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 30 September 2024: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2024: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2024 - 30 April 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2025: changeover days are Wednesday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 21 July 2025: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 30 September 2025: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2025: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 30 April and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Larger groups fee
£7.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
£25.00 per person per booking, paid locally
Midstay cleaning and linen change
£15.00 per person per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1m to 1.8m
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Russian, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Parties and events
Optional extras: Hot tub EUR 35 per week Pool heating - EUR 140 for the first week, EUR 50 following
Private Owner From London, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last logged in: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 1