Villa Talassa With Free 4x4 Car & Wifi, Heated Pool & Hot Tub
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Peyia, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
From £490 per week
Delightful and affordable three bedroom detached villa in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Coral Bay, with private heated pool, Toyota RAV 4 and free WiFi included, Hot tub & pool heating setup on demand
Villa Talassa is located in a quiet cul-de-sac next to a plot with grass and trees. It is only 5 minutes drive to Coral Bay with its sandy beach and 1 km from the old hillside village of Peyia.
The villa is spacious and can comfortably accommodate 6 people, but we restrict number of people to 4 adults, only because we prefer smaller groups. Our base price is set to 2 people, giving couples the best possible price.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS:
- 5 seater 4 x 4 car is included in rental price (for drivers over 25 and under 70, local rides in Paphos region only, including Polis and Latchi)
- Jacuzzi by the pool is a perfect place to relax in cooler evenings
- Our HEATED POOL (4 x 8 m, 90-170 cm deep) is maintained to the very highest standards by a National - Swimming Pool Foundation certified operator so you can rest assured that the quality of the water is of the highest standard ensuring a good holiday and safe swimming
- Poolside solar shower with a large rain showerhead provides perfect refreshment after your swim
- Mosquito nets on both balcony doors and the window in the third bedroom and the downstairs patio door let in fresh air at night (if you don't like to use aircon)
- There is a safe for your valuables
- Free cot, high chair and protective gates for young children
You can find exact location of our villa and contact details in Google maps, entering "Villa Talassa Peyia"
The villa is spacious and comfortable and furnished to a high standard. The ground floor consists of an open plan lounge with air-conditioning, an elegantly appointed dining area (seats six) and fully-equipped modern kitchen. French doors in the dining and living rooms lead respectively to the patio (sunbeds) and to the furnished terrace (table and chairs) overlooking the swimming pool.
Marble staircase leads to upstairs rooms, which are fully air-conditioned. The master bedroom has a double bed and a balcony, as well as en suite shower and toilet, and the second bedroom has two single beds (placed together) and balcony. Both balconies are accessed by French doors, which have mosquito nets. The third bedroom has two single beds. All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and aircon. There is a spacious family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet upstairs. There is also a downstairs toilet. There is parking space at the villa and free parking for another car outside.
A Toyota RAV 4 manual diesel 4 x 4 car is included in price for eligible drivers. It is insured for drivers over 25 and under 70. This is not a substitute for a hire car as may be provided by Hertz/Avis etc, but reliable and comfortable 5 seater which is ideal for trips to the beach, shopping as well as into Paphos and surrounding areas to see the many tourist attractions. But the guests have no obligations to use the car, and for visiting arears outside Paphos region, we advise to get rental car.
14 verified reviews
13 out of 14 people recommend staying here
Villa Talassa is a beautiful three bedroom villa in a very quiet location in Peyia, the property and car were wonderful and clean and comfortable, the addition of pool and hot tub is a bonus for family’s or couples.
We were picked up and returned to the airport for a reasonable cost arranged by our hosts which was on time and very convenient.
Any queries were answered immediately and assistance given if needed.
There are some fabulous beaches not far away at Agios Georgios, Coral Bay, Latchi and Polis.
Sunset Tavern at Agios Georgios and Baracas Lounge at Chloraka are both great places to eat or just have drinks and watch the sunset.
We will definitely be back for another stay at Villa Talassa, we really enjoyed our two weeks, which truthfully was not long enough. April 2023
The villa was spacious and very tidy. The outside was lovely with the big pool aswell and having the car was a big bonus aswell. We definitely book again.
We stayed in this villa for 7 weeks between may and July 2019. It was perfect for us and visiting friends. There is everything you could need. The pool and gardens are very private, the villa is spacious and well maintained. The instructions the owner sent us were very clear and any questions were answered by email promptly. I would highly recommend it. The real bonus is the car to get around locally and obviously the hot tub was wonderful to relax in.
Lovely villa had a fab 2 weeks. The pool was great, like a warm bath even at night. Only grumble is the child friendly aspect. If you have a toddler like me, watch the windows in the 2nd and 3rd bedroom, easily opened and easy to fall out of!!! Would recommend a lockable TV cabinet as well as my toddler managed to trash the DVD player on our 2nd week! Grumble aside, would thoroughly recommend the villa and would love to go again soon. It’s in a nice quiet area, car hire is essential. Best beach was in Polis 33Km away to the North. The directions and guest notes were top notch. No problems with the villa at all, pool man comes twice a week to clean the pool and is not in your face, just turns up does the job and goes, hardly know he is there. previous reviews note the cooker does not work, it does! you have to set the timer as well as temp and oven mode, wont work unless timer is on!
If you book a holiday in this villa, you wont be disappointed.
We were very impressed by the quality and level of the furnishings within the property, better than previous villas we have used. The quite location offers good privacy around the pool, whilst Coral Bay is only a 10 minute drive away. We will definitely consider this villa for future holidays.
We stayed at Villa Talassa in october and had a lovely relaxing, warm holiday Booking was very straightforward and owner Tanya responded immediately to all of our quieries. It was a very quiet area even though there are other villas around. The garden and pool area are secluded surrounded with mature shrubs and beautiful scents from jasmin which grew right up to master bedroom balcony. (photo we saw of garden must of been when first built - much more mature now). Inside villa was comfortable and clean. Just as photos really. We would reccommend this villa to anyone wanting a quiet relaxing holiday.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Show more Show less
Prices and availability
Updated 25 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 June - 30 June 2023: changeover days are Wednesday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 21 July 2023: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 30 September 2023: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2023 - 28 February 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 February 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2024: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2024: changeover days are Wednesday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 21 July 2024: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 30 September 2024: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2024: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2024 - 30 April 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2025: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2025: changeover days are Wednesday and Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 21 July 2025: changeover days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 July - 30 September 2025: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 1 October - 4 November 2025: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 November 2025 - 30 April 2026: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2026: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 November - 30 April and receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Larger groups fee
£7.00 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
£25.00 per person per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 8m x 4m, Depth 1m to 1.8m
WiFi / WiFi, TV Languages in English, German, French, Russian, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Parties and events
Optional extras: Hot tub EUR 35 per week Pool heating - EUR 140 for the first week, EUR 50 following
Private Owner From Paphos, Cyprus Member since Jun 2007
Past bookings: 38 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 16 hours
Last logged in: 6 days ago
Number of properties: 1